• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who leads the skins in ints in 2013

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hall is the easy answer. you could say amerson if ur feeling ballsy. ill say wilson because why the fuck not.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually... IM going to say its a safety. Thomas or Rambo. Depending on playing time of course.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually... IM going to say its a safety. Thomas or Rambo. Depending on playing time of course.

Just curious were did Skids nation hav J.J. Wilcox rated before the draft, I know yall need a safety and I know many were discussed pre draft.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious were did Skids nation hav J.J. Wilcox rated before the draft, I know yall need a safety and I know many were discussed pre draft.

100% being honest here. He wasn't on my personal radar. I was sold on the fact that we needed to address the position in the draft. And this was due to the fact that we were still dealing with the cap penalty, and the fact that I would prefer to groom our own rather than bring in a hired gun.

that being said, he was a good pickup for Dallas. He fits a need, and better to bring in new guys while you are changing systems and he didnt cost a boat load of money, than go out and get the biggest name in free agency at a position and hope he fits.

Honestly I think it will take a year or two for Dallas to switch back to a 4-3. But Wilcox should get the job done once the system is in place.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% being honest here. He wasn't on my personal radar. I was sold on the fact that we needed to address the position in the draft. And this was due to the fact that we were still dealing with the cap penalty, and the fact that I would prefer to groom our own rather than bring in a hired gun.

that being said, he was a good pickup for Dallas. He fits a need, and better to bring in new guys while you are changing systems and he didnt cost a boat load of money, than go out and get the biggest name in free agency at a position and hope he fits.

Honestly I think it will take a year or two for Dallas to switch back to a 4-3. But Wilcox should get the job done once the system is in place.

I was just curious where yall had him ranked, I think yall got a steal in Rambo if he can stay out of trouble, although I think we have a sleeper in Jabar Hamilton who actually beat out Rambo & and current NFL player at Georgia his freshman year.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just curious where yall had him ranked, I think yall got a steal in Rambo if he can stay out of trouble, although I think we have a sleeper in Jabar Hamilton who actually beat out Rambo & and current NFL player at Georgia his freshman year.

think you mean Jakar Hamilton. Kid has talent. But you have to wonder why he went undrafted. And any time Jerry places faith or hope in a guy.. especially undrafted... You really have to wonder. He might make roster, but if he ends up starting, I just dont think he is ready to face the level of talent in the NFL yet. If he gets to sit and learn for a season or two... who knows.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think you mean Jakar Hamilton. Kid has talent. But you have to wonder why he went undrafted. And any time Jerry places faith or hope in a guy.. especially undrafted... You really have to wonder. He might make roster, but if he ends up starting, I just dont think he is ready to face the level of talent in the NFL yet. If he gets to sit and learn for a season or two... who knows.

He got kicked out of UGA for academic reasons, and had to go to a small school, he still had SEC talent, not counting on him starting this year, but should at least make it to the practice squad

Blunt8384

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amerson or Rambo depending on who gets more starts.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got kicked out of UGA for academic reasons, and had to go to a small school, he still had SEC talent, not counting on him starting this year, but should at least make it to the practice squad

Like I said. Who knows. He should at least make the practice squad. And Dallas does have a need at the position. But at the end of the day, he is basically a project. On the flip side, if rambo were to be put on the practice squad... odds are some one would sign hi to their active roster within a week.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. Who knows. He should at least make the practice squad. And Dallas does have a need at the position. But at the end of the day, he is basically a project. On the flip side, if rambo were to be put on the practice squad... odds are some one would sign hi to their active roster within a week.

Possibly, but he wasn't too far from being undrafted himself, just saying

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too early to tell. if you're going by obvious starters then hall. have to see some pre-season action first.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to go way out on a limb and say that guy that catches the most balls. Hall is most likely with the possibility if the team has one FS this year it could be that person.