• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the most improved Patriot this year ?

09boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What player has made the most improvements this year. My pick would be Chandler Jones. The guy comes from a family of winners and this DE will be a beast. What player has not taken the next step or taken two steps backwards. My pick would be Devin McCourty. There are worst safeties in the NFL but at this stage of his career he seems to make the same mistakes.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vereen had not been hurt, he would have been the clear choice.

I am going with Steve Gregory just in terms of guys that were on the roster last year. His play has been markedly better than last year.

As far as guys not taking their game to the next level from last year - Dont'a Hightower. He is still suspect in pass coverage and is not getting the job done in stunt blitzes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Edelman. He is third in the league in receptions - in a defense that has been - should I say "average"???

The guy not cutting it is Brady. He can turn this whole thing around if he starts playing at his level....

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with some of you. Improved Jones and Talib. Step backwards...Hightower, Gregory, TB.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Edelman. He is third in the league in receptions - in a defense that has been - should I say "average"???

The guy not cutting it is Brady. He can turn this whole thing around if he starts playing at his level....

I don't agree on Edelman, because he was this good last year when not hurt.

Jones, though... Jones is a BEAST.

Hightower was very much improved too, though it may not look that way for the rest of the season since he's going to be asked to perform Jerod Mayo's job, and he's a solid 20 pounds heavier and 0.2 seconds slower in a 40 than Mayo is - he'll be playing outside of his natural position the rest of the way.