• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who is the Mod?

• Thread starter cubzzzfanincali
  • Start date
C

cubzzzfanincali

My goodness, I just made the mistake of checking in on the Lions board. While we may be arguing here and there with one another over, um, football things, over there it seems like the main focus is on whose panties are wettest. There's a thread called the Lions Den that is a nauseating thing to behold, thank God we don't have a parallel. You'd think in a city full of serious issues like the fact that they are broke, destitute, crack-dealing corrupt whores and should be enjoying their one escape from reality that they could behave a little more like adults. But I guess not.

Anyway, who is our Mod? I have to thank you/them, as far as I can tell you are doing a great job, because not noticing you is my main criteria for success, and I don't notice you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your board self polices pretty well. You guys don't have a local mod, but Misko is the listed mod.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you wont see me unless there is a problem or you guys need something done to the board like stickey threads and such

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you wont see me unless there is a problem or you guys need something done to the board like stickey threads and such

Are we not good enough for you?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a thread called the Lions Den that is a nauseating thing to behold, thank God we don't have a parallel.
That thread is basically just a joking thread where nothing is taken serious. Not sure why that's such a bad thing to have on a board? :noidea:

And contrary to what you may think, not all Lions fans live in or around Detroit. In fact, I only know of one of the posters on our board that actually lives in the area. Kinda like how not all Bears fans live in Chicago. We all have different reasons why we cheer for our teams. Many Michiganders simply root for them bc they're from Michigan. Odd, I know.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're a strange group of guys over there. No doubt.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we not good enough for you?

He's a Steelers fan. Probably doesn't have much to add here.
But if we're to have non Bear fan as our mod. Misko'd be my choice. Just from past experience.