• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who i want...

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
in the draft... i'd love to see us grab coby fleener late in the first. he's huge and deceptively fast...i think he's exactly what our passing O needs. With vernon, delanie, and fleener we could do some really creative things out there and create some dangerous mismatches. Harbaugh loves multiple TE sets so why not give him another dangerous weapon to deal with.

Just look at the pats and what they are able to do with their TEs. Not to mention that fleener is huge like Gronk and the Saints' Graham. Who wouldn't want that on their team? Vernon and Fleener going deep would be nasty! We could also use Delanie like the Pats use Hernandez as a tailback.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once we don't have to look forward to the draft this early :)

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
still fun though. lots of mocks out there so might as well. there is only so much you can say leading up to the giants game...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather dwayne allen instead of fleener. better red zone target who would compliment vernon much more

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we've been slotted relatively high for some time (7, 13, 10, 7, 11, 6, and 1) giving us a better idea who's available? this time they'll be too much possibilities prior?

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
in the draft... i'd love to see us grab coby fleener late in the first. he's huge and deceptively fast...i think he's exactly what our passing O needs. With vernon, delanie, and fleener we could do some really creative things out there and create some dangerous mismatches. Harbaugh loves multiple TE sets so why not give him another dangerous weapon to deal with.

Just look at the pats and what they are able to do with their TEs. Not to mention that fleener is huge like Gronk and the Saints' Graham. Who wouldn't want that on their team? Vernon and Fleener going deep would be nasty! We could also use Delanie like the Pats use Hernandez as a tailback.

Hey Rath, you posted what I was thinking. I want Flenner in a Niner uniform also. I love his size he's a monster. I dont think we need a WR we have Morgan coming back but VD, Walker and Flenner all man defenses would have to cover us 1 on 1. This would be so crazy, we would have a scary offense and we will be well on our way.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't call Fleener "huge." He's tall. He's listed at like 244 pounds.

I'd love to have Fleener on the Niners, but I think eventually the guy from Clemson is going to be the better TE. A little bigger (wieght), a more powerful blocker and much more athletic. Plus he doens't have a Navy Seal sniper throwing him the ball.

I'd love to get either one in this offense though.