• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the Best Non Conference Schedule the next few years/post that shit up

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: you don't know that at all. I'd argue without question that he has the best supporting cast in the B1G, and it's by a landslide. I'd also argue he's the top talent at the position outside of maybe Shea Patterson, who may or may not play.

By the end of the year, he'll be the top QB in the B1G, which IIRC is what I initially said in this thread.
Will he be the top QB due to his talent/development, or will it be due to him having "the best supporting cast in the B1G" surrounding him?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: you don't know that at all. I'd argue without question that he has the best supporting cast in the B1G, and it's by a landslide. I'd also argue he's the top talent at the position outside of maybe Shea Patterson, who may or may not play.

By the end of the year, he'll be the top QB in the B1G, which IIRC is what I initially said in this thread.

If we are arguing stats I absolutely know that. An, since it’s the off-season and that’s all we have to go by it is without a doubt a FACT he isn’t the top qb in the B10.

An, I disagree he’ll be the top qb in the B10. But I could be wrong. He certainly has the talent around him to. But calling him that right now is just silly.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are arguing stats I absolutely know that. An, since it’s the off-season and that’s all we have to go by it is without a doubt a FACT he isn’t the top qb in the B10.

An, I disagree he’ll be the top qb in the B10. But I could be wrong. He certainly has the talent around him to. But calling him that right now is just silly.
Cool. Good for you and your opinions.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Good for you and your opinions.

Actually no, stating Haskins is the best qb in the B1G is your OPINION.

Stating Trace McSorely or the kid from Michigan St is better than Haskins NOW do to stats is absolute FACT.

THANKS FOR PLAYING

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no, stating Haskins is the best qb in the B1G is your OPINION.

Stating Trace McSorely or the kid from Michigan St is better than Haskins NOW do to stats is absolute FACT.

THANKS FOR PLAYING
LOL no it's not. They had more stats last year, that's a fact. Stating they're better right now is not a fact. That's an opinion.

For example, at this time last year had I said JK Dobbins was a better RB than Justin Jackson at NW, you would've said Jackson was better and it was a fact because Jackson had better numbers in 2016 (when Dobbins was in HS). Turns out, though, Dobbins was better than Jackson and the stats last year supported that. The argument is no different at all.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no it's not. They had more stats last year, that's a fact. Stating they're better right now is not a fact. That's an opinion.

For example, at this time last year had I said JK Dobbins was a better RB than Justin Jackson at NW, you would've said Jackson was better and it was a fact because Jackson had better numbers in 2016 (when Dobbins was in HS). Turns out, though, Dobbins was better than Jackson and the stats last year supported that. The argument is no different at all.

First I would have said at the time Jackson was a better RB then dobbins because Dobbins had no stats to back that up.

You are subjectingly saying Haskins is the best in the B10 because you are a homer.

I am objectively using stats to base my argument. RIGHT NOW Haskins is not the best QB in the B1G because he doesn’t have the stats to back that claim up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I would have said at the time Jackson was a better RB then dobbins because Dobbins had no stats to back that up.

You are subjectingly saying Haskins is the best in the B10 because you are a homer.

I am objectively using stats to base my argument. RIGHT NOW Haskins is not the best QB in the B1G because he doesn’t have the stats to back that claim up.
And you're going off the assumption that a QB cannot possibly be better than another one if he hasn't played as long/have compiled the stats. By that metric, Haskins must be worse than every single returning starting QB in the B1G then, which is retarded.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins has the potential to be the best, but I think McSorely and Lewerke will have better seasons. I'd also argue Haskins has the best pro potential in the B1G, but that's not saying a whole lot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're going off the assumption that a QB cannot possibly be better than another one if he hasn't played as long/have compiled the stats. By that metric, Haskins must be worse than every single returning starting QB in the B1G then, which is retarded.

As retarded as that might sound to you that’s the absolute truth. You can’t call a player of limited to very little experience the best player at his position right NOW. That literally makes no sense.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins has the potential to be the best, but I think McSorely and Lewerke will have better seasons. I'd also argue Haskins has the best pro potential in the B1G, but that's not saying a whole lot.

Exactly, he has good potential. But calling him the best QB in the B1G right now is retarded.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As retarded as that might sound to you that’s the absolute truth. You can’t call a player of limited to very little experience the best player at his position right NOW. That literally makes no sense.
Haha, it's not "truth" at all. The ONLY thing that says is that those other players played more last year. Haskins didn't play because we had the best QB in the B1G already starting. I fully expect Haskins to do just as well, while I easily could see a drop-off from McSorley given his massive personnel losses, and Lewerke wasn't that good to begin with.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, it's not "truth" at all. The ONLY thing that says is that those other players played more last year. Haskins didn't play because we had the best QB in the B1G already starting. I fully expect Haskins to do just as well, while I easily could see a drop-off from McSorley given his massive personnel losses, and Lewerke wasn't that good to begin with.

Bahahahahahaha at calling Barrett the best QB in the B1G. Weren’t half you buck nut clowns calling for Haskins to start last year because JT couldn’t get it done after OU?

Who knows what Haskins will do. But calling him the best QB in the B1G right now when you have no justification except hype is beyond rediculous.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahahaha at calling Barrett the best QB in the B1G. Weren’t half you buck nut clowns calling for Haskins to start last year because JT couldn’t get it done after OU?

Who knows what Haskins will do. But calling him the best QB in the B1G right now when you have no justification except hype is beyond rediculous.
Well, he was the best QB. Barrett led all B1G QBs in QBR, TD passes (by a lot), and total TDs (by a lot). He was behind McSorley in Completion % and YPA by a very thin margin, and he also had by far the most rushing yards. And yes, many OSU fans were calling for Haskins because he's a more talented passer.

Again, I said he will end up being the best QB in the B1G this year. His stats aren't what other returning starters are, but his talent level is higher than any other outside of Patterson at michigan. If you'd rather trot out a mediocre QB talent like Lewerke, be my guest.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he was the best QB. Barrett led all B1G QBs in QBR, TD passes (by a lot), and total TDs (by a lot). He was behind McSorley in Completion % and YPA by a very thin margin, and he also had by far the most rushing yards. And yes, many OSU fans were calling for Haskins because he's a more talented passer.

Again, I said he will end up being the best QB in the B1G this year. His stats aren't what other returning starters are, but his talent level is higher than any other outside of Patterson at michigan. If you'd rather trot out a mediocre QB talent like Lewerke, be my guest.

No, you called Haskins the best QB in the B1G right now. Which is what this discussion is stemming from.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you called Haskins the best QB in the B1G right now. Which is what this discussion is stemming from.
Nobody is the best in the B1G right this second, they're not even playing, so neither of us is right. However, going clear back to my original post on this in another thread, I had said he will end up being the best QB in the B1G this season, which I still fully believe. Lewerke put up mediocre numbers last year, so I'm not concerned about Haskins being better than him. McSorley has put up decent numbers, but I think he takes a large step back after losing his generational RB and loads of other talented pass catchers. His best numbers were in 2016 when he threw for 3614 yards, 29 TDs and 8 INTs. I firmly believe Haskins can and will surpass those numbers this year. Hell Barrett was better last year than McSorley was in 2016, and Haskins is a better QB talent than Barrett.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is the best in the B1G right this second, they're not even playing, so neither of us is right. However, going clear back to my original post on this in another thread, I had said he will end up being the best QB in the B1G this season, which I still fully believe. Lewerke put up mediocre numbers last year, so I'm not concerned about Haskins being better than him. McSorley has put up decent numbers, but I think he takes a large step back after losing his generational RB and loads of other talented pass catchers. His best numbers were in 2016 when he threw for 3614 yards, 29 TDs and 8 INTs. I firmly believe Haskins can and will surpass those numbers this year. Hell Barrett was better last year than McSorley was in 2016, and Haskins is a better QB talent than Barrett.

We’ll just agree to disagree. That’s really all we can do.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see it
Oklahoma:

UCLA
Army

@ UCLA

Tennessee
@ Army who the fuck does that crazy shit

Nebraska

@ Nebraska

@ Tennessee

Michigan
@ Temple who the fuck does that crazy shit

@ Michigan

LSU

@ LSU

Nebraska

@ Nebraska

It's the slow time of year, so extra input is needed:

@ktg8trgrl
@Winged_Wheel88
@moxie
@bonham
@TemptressToo
@Shelby
@Rex Racer
@outofyourmind
@B_dub
@romeo212000
@tnapucco
@KansasSooner
@Jtrain80
@BoomerNTX
@Wishbone
@MarkOU
@sooner78wakeboard
@Scapegoat
@Proud_Okie
@Wheat
@Goldbug
@Pariah
@BusSport
@8085sooner
@Nosferatu
@thunderc
@Kevin12773
@Vitamike
@PhilSimms11
@GhostRiderRushville
@boltfan72
@SteelersPride
@packerzrule
@Used 2 B Hu
@Peter Gozintite
@TigerBait1971
@puckhead
@craigk217
@Inimical
@batchaps4me
@Manster7588
@Ewa PGH Fan
@pitman
@BoiseMike19
@BTHOtu
@BritishDolfan
@popeyecv64
@BigRedMoe
@gobigred
@gohusk
@Brasky
@huskers1217
@Tomhusker
@it'sHuskers4me
@HuskerOC
@Skerpokes
@Stinky56
@Carnzo
@KingKoolKat75
@58crash
@Eugene Baker III
@AlaskaGuy
@Guns N Guitars
@fordman84
@TheRangerDude
@beardown07
@omarsrevenge
@thedddd
@TheDayMan
@Olyduck
@lilchi721
@Used 2 B Hu
@USCDoom
@darken65
@mcnabb7542
@Debbie Does
@ill
@Wild Turkey
@7Samurai13
@RobToxin
@RobBase
@Inquisitor95
@Hook'Em0608
@TexasExes98
@Codaxx
@Texas Jefe
@TexasExes98
@ElTexan
@bamabear82
@Bamabino
@Bandwagonbo2
@theSabanator20
@GoldRusher
@There is A Moose at 3rd
@Cowboyinexile
@boomtown
@Wedgie
@potzer25
@Harry Seaword
@MISKO
@fordman84
@JuiceTheGator
@douggie
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@NEhomer
@obxyankeefan
@LambeauLegs
@handicappers
@Balljim55
@DetroitDevil
@Tin Man
@Nasty_Magician
@bocomo007
@Guy Incognito
@Think McFly Think
@Ritzarmy
@UK Cowboy
@wlk3
@MilkSpiller22
@Shanemansj13
@mr.hockey4242
@Mebert
@Godstree
@steveringo
@Wamu
@VFL1995
@trojanfan12
@socaljim242
@BigKen
@TheRobotDevil
@Clayton
@ATL96Steeler
@Tubbs1518
@IndyAndy
@The Crimson King
@gandydancer
@SJ76
@Wings
@wildturkey
@DrewScott
@TrustMeIamRight
@MAIZEandBLUE09
@Wingingit
@mall3013
@Airraidtech
@clemtheslowson
@Judge Fudge
@Macho Grande
@Dolgevillefootballfan
@seahawksfan234
@DutchBird
@PEOPLESCHICKEN
@megalodon30
@BigAppleBadger
@Bojack_Horseman
@Sharkonabicycle
@cwerph
@Deep Creek
@olympicoscar
@Vyle203
@ericd7633
@iowajerms
@rmilia1
@wingsauce7
@jwolt92
@nathans8823
@Fish
@Caneman
@UMnUSF
@Old Lion
@black francis
@blindbaby
@NCChiFan
@Duke of Douchington
@WhiteMamba
@Full Potato
@Shower Fart
@Chris p Bacon
@God
@Midnightangel
@Used 2 B Hu
@Sexual Chocolate
@Used 2 B Hu
@Bayou Tiger

Love the Nebraska series. Michigan doesn't count because they will back out of it