• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who else loves the fact that we have a 4th outfielder as our starting CF'er

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J Pollock fucking sucks. Hes a guy you plug in maybe once, TWICE a week TOPS as your 4th outfielder off the bench

and even more comical is Gibby's love for him leading off games too.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was impressive during spring but not so far this season...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who else loves the fact that this team has ZERO starting pitching. Even with Corbin, who was flat out awful in 2nd half of 2013, this team has NO ONE that is a stopper, an ace, a guy you can count on to end a 4+ game losing streak during course of season

Cahill blows, Miley is same old 4.10 era Miley, and McCarthy shows brilliance for 2 innings then implodes like the trash he is too

oh wait, can't wait for Arroyo and Delgado........WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOW

this team won't win more than 77 games, and I kinda hope they completely fall apart so big changes are made, as in Towers getting fired.

This organization better hope Shipley, and Bradley are elite

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who else loves the fact that this team has ZERO starting pitching. Even with Corbin, who was flat out awful in 2nd half of 2013, this team has NO ONE that is a stopper, an ace, a guy you can count on to end a 4+ game losing streak during course of season

Cahill blows, Miley is same old 4.10 era Miley, and McCarthy shows brilliance for 2 innings then implodes like the trash he is too

oh wait, can't wait for Arroyo and Delgado........WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOW

this team won't win more than 77 games, and I kinda hope they completely fall apart so big changes are made, as in Towers getting fired.

This organization better hope Shipley, and Bradley are elite

Completely agree. Our offense won't be the problem this year... but our rotation is dog shit.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible rotation. Terrible bullpen. Terrible defense. Kevin Towers...at some point, this comes back to you.

McCarthy was garbage. Perez currently has an ERA of infinity. Cahill sucked when he started. I like Wade Miley on a rotation, but not as the only guy you'd bet on once in a while out of five.

Last place team this year. Then it's time to clean house.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the few times I completely agree with you. Pollock is now like 0-12 on the season and I think struck out 3 or 4 times yesterday. I want Parra in CF and Ross in RF. Or at least give Campana a shot.