• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who don't you want our division rivals drafting?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this thread is made every year or the topic is brought up, I haven't seen it yet so forgive me if it's been discussed already. I haven't been paying attention to this draft as I have in the past years, maybe its because we're not drafting high for once lol.

Anyways, what players don't you want the cards, rams, or seahawks drafting in the first round? Here our a couple of mine from what I know.

Rams - Trent Richardson, Ryan Kalil (I doubt he will last that long though), or Morris Claiborne.

Cards - David DeCastro, Quinton Coples, and maybe Michael Floyd.

Shehawks - Quinton Coples, Luke Kuechly, or a trade back then they land Dont'a Hightower.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Here are the players I don't want on any of those teams:

Kalil, Decastro, Poe, Perry, Glenn, Richardson & Ryan Tannehill.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the players I don't want on any of those teams:

Kalil, Decastro, Poe, Perry, Glenn, Richardson & Ryan Tannehill.

You like Tannehill to the point you don't want him within the division? I'm not saying it like I'm surprised, from what I've read from posters here, elsewhere, and some articles, I can live with it.

Then again, I haven't seen any of his games or tape.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't care if Trent Richardson was drafted in our division. He'd get shut down like every other RB that faces our D.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You like Tannehill to the point you don't want him within the division? I'm not saying it like I'm surprised, from what I've read from posters here, elsewhere, and some articles, I can live with it.

Then again, I haven't seen any of his games or tape.

Let's just say I like him a LOT more than I like Sam Bustford (I'm allowed to start using that name if he sucks this year right Dodub??), Kevin Kolb, John Skelton & whoever's gonna be the QB in Seattle. The NFC West is not exactly great at the QB position.

I wouldn't care if Trent Richardson was drafted in our division. He'd get shut down like every other RB that faces our D.

True. However, in a draft this weak he's actually one of the most dangerous offensive threats. I'd rather face Justin Blackmon than T.R.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want st Louis getting Blackmon.