• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

26 players to attend the NFL Draft

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on the fact that they should contact the players personally, but I don't like the coverage or bringing in so many players. If you have 6 guys at the draft, then there are only 6 picks that can have the "suspense ruined." But now that they have 26 or whatever at the draft, and a camera in front of another 25. If you are putting something on TV, then it should have be entertaining. From that aspect, you want to create drama and suspense. From home shopping networks to the NFL Draft, that is how it is done. I understand that the draft is about the players and teams and a business, but the second you put it on TV for fans, it became a TV show on top of those other things. When they are trying to create suspense then they cut to a guy on the phone smiling giving everything away, there is no longer suspense and, to me, not very entertaining. It is like watching a really intense scene in a movie but the camera man had his camera too far to the left and you see half the crew.

the suspense seems to be low since before the pick u always know who is getting picked. camera is always on the dude talking on a cellphone.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I do not like 26 players getting invited to the draft. Somebody is going to get left out...