• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who does LAR lose to?

Who will give LAR their first loss?

• Packers

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make light of any team like this.

New Orleans has gotten fat on bad teams (and barely beat the Browns).

Other than another fluke win in division (Bears in week 1), Packers have only beat the Bills and Niners.

Chiefs are near the bottom of the league in points against.

Etc, etc. Can only win the games on your schedule, and there are no style points.

New Orleans played a tough Baltimore team that has the #1 defense in the league and held a tough Redskins running game to 39 rushing yards.
Packers are not a good team this year. No room for them in this discussion at all.
The Chiefs just got done playing probably the toughest stretch of their schedule in the Jaguars, Patriots and Bengals and ALMOST won them all and are still the best Offense in the league.

The Rams are the only undefeated team in the league and are the only team to play 3 1-win teams this season (so far). I won't be 100% impressed in the Rams until their game against New Orleans.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't count anyone out totally, especially in divisional games.

Yep, Rams are definitely the better team right now, but those division games are usually dog fights, not always but usually...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an epiphany...

The Los Angeles Rams are not as tough as they've looked. They've played 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. Raiders, Cardinals and 49ers. Their best wins are over a 4-2-1 Vikings team that couldn't beat the Bills and a 5-2 Chargers team that barely beat the 49ers?? The Rams are averaging 18.3 ppg allowed on defense. If you take out the games against the shit teams (Arizona, Oakland and San Francisco) they have allowed 26.25 points in their other 4 games. They barely beat Seattle, they barely beat Denver. They haven't played anyone and won't until the Saints. Yes, they get the Packers this week but these Packers aren't the Packers that are to be feared. I see them going 8-0, but once they get to a real team, then we will see who they really are. Not saying they are a bad team, but I feel like their schedule has been VERY VERY light on the competition. When they don't play a 1-win team, their defense is not as good.

Oh brother, that is dumbest nit picking I have ever seen. Yeah, only beat two with two of the hardest places to win at Seattle and Denver. Denver went into the game with one of the best running attack, with running yards per carry in football and did nothing. Also beat the arguably the second best team in the AFC, and a team that was played in their conference championship game. Rams of course are number one in football in 4th quarters points allowed at 2.3.

Bottom line, there is nothing overrated about being undefeated. It doesn't happen very often. They have allowed no comeback wins, how many teams have. Only Seattle at the end of the 3rd quarter was the only team in the only quarter versus the Rams to have the lead at the end of the quarter. So in the other 27 quarters no team has had a lead on the Rams at the end of a quarter. Only 8 times versus the Rams has the opponent been in the lead. Four of those times were against divisional foe Seattle in Seattle. Seattle also was the only team to have a second half lead versus the Rams.

So take your garbage analysis and deal with those facts.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. They'll probably have the division wrapped up by Thanksgiving . Not a lot to play for after that

So barely 500 the rest of the way, doubtful unless the Rams get HFA wrapped up.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother, that is dumbest nit picking I have ever seen. Yeah, only beat two with two of the hardest places to win at Seattle and Denver. Denver went into the game with one of the best running attack, with running yards per carry in football and did nothing. Also beat the arguably the second best team in the AFC, and a team that was played in their conference championship game. Rams of course are number one in football in 4th quarters points allowed at 2.3. Yet, you say they only beat the

Bottom line, there is nothing overrated about being undefeated. It doesn't happen very often. They have allowed no comeback wins, how many teams have. Only Seattle at the end of the 3rd quarter was the only team in the only quarter versus the Rams to have the lead at the end of the quarter. So in the other 27 quarters no team has had a lead on the Rams at the end of a quarter. Only 8 times versus the Rams has the opponent been in the lead. Four of those times were against divisional foe Seattle in Seattle. Seattle also was the only team to have a second half lead versus the Rams.

Yea dont try to pass off the Rams success to being on an easy schedule.

dont worry Battlelyon, i got your back

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So barely 500 the rest of the way, doubtful unless the Rams get HFA wrapped up.
Well it's entirely likely you have it wrapped by week 11 or 12.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Seattle is playing a little better lately, so don't count them out totally...

Seattle played a lot better than the Rams that day in their house. Seattle got the ball to bounce their way all game. Hell Goff threw a pick that bounced off to two guys hands, was an example of that. Seattle will need the Rams to play just as bad at home for Seattle to win.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an epiphany...

The Los Angeles Rams are not as tough as they've looked. They've played 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. Raiders, Cardinals and 49ers. Their best wins are over a 4-2-1 Vikings team that couldn't beat the Bills and a 5-2 Chargers team that barely beat the 49ers?? The Rams are averaging 18.3 ppg allowed on defense. If you take out the games against the shit teams (Arizona, Oakland and San Francisco) they have allowed 26.25 points in their other 4 games. They barely beat Seattle, they barely beat Denver. They haven't played anyone and won't until the Saints. Yes, they get the Packers this week but these Packers aren't the Packers that are to be feared. I see them going 8-0, but once they get to a real team, then we will see who they really are. Not saying they are a bad team, but I feel like their schedule has been VERY VERY light on the competition. When they don't play a 1-win team, their defense is not as good.

You shut your whore mouth

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are probably going 15-1 if I had to guess

Rams/Saints is probably going to get played at the intensity of a playoff game. If the Rams lose that then they are going to go all-out for the rest of the season. If they win that game, they'll probably let off the gas for a team like the Chiefs, Lions or the Bears somewhere down the line.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle played a lot better than the Rams that day in their house. Seattle got the ball to bounce their way all game. Hell Goff threw a pick that bounced off to two guys hands, was an example of that. Seattle will need the Rams to play just as bad at home for Seattle to win.

Late PI call against Seattle hurt us late also, but we were in field goal range to win the dam game if not for stupid false starts and holding penalties... The one thing about Seattle that's improving is the running game, which is helping Russ keep the D off balance a little ... They're slowly improving a bit, but I"m not gonna be shocked if we lose that game, I just think Seattle has a chance, can't be looked past, we're not what we were, but we're good enough to compete...

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother, that is dumbest nit picking I have ever seen. Yeah, only beat two with two of the hardest places to win at Seattle and Denver. Denver went into the game with one of the best running attack, with running yards per carry in football and did nothing. Also beat the arguably the second best team in the AFC, and a team that was played in their conference championship game. Rams of course are number one in football in 4th quarters points allowed at 2.3.

I don't believe I ever said they are overrated. I simply will not put all my chips on the Rams until they actually play a decent team, which they won't for 2 weeks. A lot of their success has to do with their schedule so far, I don't think that can be debated. Any other team that is 7-0 with 3 wins against teams that are combined 3-17 would be ridiculed for the ease of their schedule. Let's not treat the Rams any differently then what we would treat the Packers or Patriots. With all that said, like I stated earlier, the Rams are a very good team, Gurley is a beast, Goff is playing very well, I'm just not jumping on the "Rams are great. Rams for Super Bowl Champs" bandwagon til their competition gets better. I'm predicting a 12-4 or 13-3 record for them.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with the Saints since it's in New Orleans. That looks like the most difficult game left on their schedule IMO, with KC being a close 2nd.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they went to Jville and won their 3rd straight road game. McVay has only lost 1 road game in his career to date. Could change but I’ll go ahead and roll with him and Wade and this D

This is road games in succession. When you are away from home for three weeks in a row.