• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who did the Pacers Piss off?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Wizards at home tonight. Then the Clippers, Portland, Utah, Spurs and OKC on the road.

Oh well, at least they get to come home to the Heat. :scratch:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the year that didn't look like it would be that bad of a stretch. Either way you have to play each team X amount of times. If you want to be the champs, then quit your bitching and get through the shit.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the year that didn't look like it would be that bad of a stretch. Either way you have to play each team X amount of times. If you want to be the champs, then quit your bitching and get through the shit.

After you eat out my asshole, please floss, brush and use mouthwash. I would not want anything from me in that mouth of your's.

Disregarding this douche, it might be a stroke of luck to have most of those out of the way early.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens when you play a soft ass schedule. I said it a few weeks ago that the month of December will show how good Indy really is. BTW before you jump down my throat, I know that my Heat have played a soft schedule as well. Our tough stretch come on Jan 26-Feb 20 which is when we play 8 of 11 on the road ,play SAS once, play OKC 2x, and go on a 7 game roadtrip

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens when you play a soft ass schedule. I said it a few weeks ago that the month of December will show how good Indy really is. BTW before you jump down my throat, I know that my Heat have played a soft schedule as well. Our tough stretch come on Jan 26-Feb 20 which is when we play 8 of 11 on the road ,play SAS once, play OKC 2x, and go on a 7 game roadtrip

Fair enough. Just tell your girl friend I changed my mind. I don't want any part of her touching any part of me.

That is all.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn blue, really snippy today eh? Everything the Heat fans said was accurate.

Also I think they win the 3 of the next 4 and lose 1 or both against OKC and SA.

I am really interested to see how they play all of these teams, I really wish it wasn't all on a road trip with 2 back to backs but the matchups should show through, I am going to try and watch as much as possible, but an Indy game is a lot like watching paint dry. Tough D, get rebound, piss poor offense, repeat.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn blue, really snippy today eh? Everything the Heat fans said was accurate.

Also I think they win the 3 of the next 4 and lose 1 or both against OKC and SA.

I am really interested to see how they play all of these teams, I really wish it wasn't all on a road trip with 2 back to backs but the matchups should show through, I am going to try and watch as much as possible, but an Indy game is a lot like watching paint dry. Tough D, get rebound, piss poor offense, repeat.

She must be on her monthly period:laugh3:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rootin for Indy to kick Heat's ass this year

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A worthy champion welcomes a challenge. Go out there and win no matter who you're playing. Every team has tough stretches in their schedule...this is the first time I've seen a fan of a supposedly elite team complain about it

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you eat out my asshole, please floss, brush and use mouthwash. I would not want anything from me in that mouth of your's.

Disregarding this douche, it might be a stroke of luck to have most of those out of the way early.

You would be the type of bitch that loves to get his salad toss. Keep blowing your wad about what your team looks like in November as well.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A worthy champion welcomes a challenge. Go out there and win no matter who you're playing. Every team has tough stretches in their schedule...this is the first time I've seen a fan of a supposedly elite team complain about it

Agreed. This motherfucker just loves to bitch about anything. Like his team is the only one that has to play teams like the Spurs, Thunder, etc. What a joke.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be the type of bitch that loves to get his salad toss. Keep blowing your wad about what your team looks like in November as well.

I see you waited until I was gone to reply. Consistent with your type. I will be looking forward to our next encounter.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. This motherfucker just loves to bitch about anything. Like his team is the only one that has to play teams like the Spurs, Thunder, etc. What a joke.

My point was that they had to play teams of this caliber consecutively in on road trip. Not saying they won't win most of them. Just an observation.

But the reason you got your panties in a twist and jumped on this observation is that you are beginning to fear the Pacers. The mere mention of them is almost more than you can bear. You are right to feel that way.