• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ Angels

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The White Sox take their amazing solo Home Run game to California.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one to lose tonite, giving it away on a wild pitch. Wasted effort by Cease. BBs continue to be the bane of Sox pitching. At least La Pantera continues to be dialed in. The man's on pace for a 40+ homer clip, altho those numbers generally tend to come down in the back half of the season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one to lose tonite, giving it away on a wild pitch. Wasted effort by Cease. BBs continue to be the bane of Sox pitching. At least La Pantera continues to be dialed in. The man's on pace for a 40+ homer clip, altho those numbers generally tend to come down in the back half of the season.
We just don't know how long Robert can stay locked in, but I'm getting optimistic because he's finally getting consistent ABs. He's got things to work on in outfield defense, he still has pitch selection issues, but he's the kind of a bat who can carry a team for a couple of weeks.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Anderson has betrayed my faith. I am scorned.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Anderson has betrayed my faith. I am scorned.
gets worse with every ab. he's got no excuse. plus his fielding stinks. between he and andrus it's gotta be the worst second/short combo in baseball.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two in a row for the Good Guys to salvage a series tie with the Angels, who seem to be better than their 44-39 record otherwise indicates.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benintendi has been fantastic since moving to the lead off spot: has an obp of over 400 this month. Robert is on absolute fire. 10 hrs this month and 15 rbis….. why is TA batting 2? Grifol is pansy with no backbone. TA is nearly -2 WAR this yr and he’s only played in 58 gms. That’s nearly impossible to do. Today Grifol says they are going to give kopech rest and skip his start… Why are they treating this dude like he’s a 22 yr old rookie? It’s time to quit babying him. They have zero sp depth. Pitching him like every other sp and find out if he can actually do it. This franchise is such a joke

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benintendi has been fantastic since moving to the lead off spot: has an obp of over 400 this month. Robert is on absolute fire. 10 hrs this month and 15 rbis….. why is TA batting 2? Grifol is pansy with no backbone. TA is nearly -2 WAR this yr and he’s only played in 58 gms. That’s nearly impossible to do. Today Grifol says they are going to give kopech rest and skip his start… Why are they treating this dude like he’s a 22 yr old rookie? It’s time to quit babying him. They have zero sp depth. Pitching him like every other sp and find out if he can actually do it. This franchise is such a joke
What's almost comical is by pretty much any definition this has been a pretty brutal year for the Sox, and yet somehow they remain in the Central race. Of course it only confirms what everyone knows, that the AL Central is the weakest division in all of MLB - which is really saying something considering there's the NL Central as well.