• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whining or legit gripe?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My tip to Snyder is to write his play calls out in plain text using big words next time so Auburn can't steal them.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My tip to Snyder is to write his play calls out in plain text using big words next time so Auburn can't steal them.

Yup, proper English en sech will have them tards all kinds of confused.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody and I mean nobody in CFB whined more tha Saban did on prime time in Dec 2010

I have no idea what you are talking about exactly, and it wouldn't have anything to do with if it's whining or not. If he did, then he did. So what?

I don't remember it, and I don't know why Saban would even say that. We blew auburn out in the first half, so I doubt Auburn suddenly started stealing signals in the 2nd half. It would seem like that would be something people would have made a big deal about if it happened. Saban's MO is usually the opposite of that, so I'm skeptic of your claims.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair the two players who told Jimbo were the ones saying it not any coach. And as I have said 100 times before good for Malzahn to use coach Craig in a manner to help his team. There were no stolen signals. He just knew the signals and alignments to know which play was being run in the 1st half. Once the towels came out it was completely different.

Jimbo said this after the game.

"They had a couple of our signals a couple times and were getting to them," Fisher said. "That happens, people do it, and that's our fault."

"You've got to change them, constantly rotate them, being able to get them in different ways," Fisher said.

"That's part of the game," Fisher said. "I don't have a problem with that."

:agree:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair the two players who told Jimbo were the ones saying it not any coach. And as I have said 100 times before good for Malzahn to use coach Craig in a manner to help his team. There were no stolen signals. He just knew the signals and alignments to know which play was being run in the 1st half. Once the towels came out it was completely different.

Jimbo said this after the game.

"They had a couple of our signals a couple times and were getting to them," Fisher said. "That happens, people do it, and that's our fault."

"You've got to change them, constantly rotate them, being able to get them in different ways," Fisher said.

"That's part of the game," Fisher said. "I don't have a problem with that."

That's not much of a whine.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you are talking about exactly, and it wouldn't have anything to do with if it's whining or not. If he did, then he did. So what?

I don't remember it, and I don't know why Saban would even say that. We blew auburn out in the first half, so I doubt Auburn suddenly started stealing signals in the 2nd half. It would seem like that would be something people would have made a big deal about if it happened. Saban's MO is usually the opposite of that, so I'm skeptic of your claims.

You're a Bama fan and you commented about another team so one of the usual suspects makes it about Bama/Saban. Pretty much commonplace fer this board. :noidea:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you forgot when ESPIN gave Saban a !/2 hours to whine, excuse me.. To explain why Bama should be in the NCG after losing to LSU in the CCG. Yet ESPIN didn't afford the same opportunity to Okie ST, Oregon or Stanford..

How soon we forget, he was like a whiny little bitch, it was simply pathetic…...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I guess you forgot when ESPIN gave Saban a !/2 hours to whine, excuse me.. To explain why Bama should be in the NCG after losing to LSU in the CCG. Yet ESPIN didn't afford the same opportunity to Okie ST, Oregon or Stanford..

How soon we forget, he was like a whiny little bitch, it was simply pathetic…...

:bawling:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Shit! Well, we can never accuse anyone of whining again.

There goes my life.