• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR would u start this week?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like hartine is the popular choice, I am tempted to take canes and advice and go with Tavon but jarntt make a great point, Revis will shut down Wallace and that could leave hartline in line for a good game. Still on the fence but leaning Hartline.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Tavon Austin on my bench but thats only because Im in a better spot with WRs than you. I really want to start him against a bad Vikings secondary but there is no evidence that Austin is actually a good player who has learned the playbook. I'd still pick him over your other options. I expect the Rams and Vikings to be a higher scoring game than most.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely in the minority, but I think Kearse is the best of these options this week. Hartline would be 2nd for me though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since there seems to be some debate, I"ll back up my pick instead of just tossing him out there. Well, It's more of a process of elimination than it is endorsing Hartline, but regardless..

Miles Austin is running on fumes, pure and simple. he's not teh #1 target on the team, and HOyer, while sitll better than Manziel, has looked less than mediocre thus far..that's a bad combination.

Tavon Austin, agian, not the #1 receiver on his team, might not be anything more than a slot dude, I honestly have no idea what to make of the Rmas WR's, other than Britt, Givens, and Quick are all more dependable than Tavon at this point in there careers. a 34 year old journeyman at QB who hasn't made a meaningful appearance in 2 years, nor started a game in 4, drives home the final nail in the Tavon coffin for me.
And finally there's Kearse..I know there's some hope there, but so long as Harvin is playing, and so long as Lynch and the run game are the focal points of that offense, no one outside of Harvin will receive enough volume to be considered a fantasy starter. That'll change when/if Harvin and or lynch go down, or the defense is surprisingly leaky, but not until then.
Which leaves you with Hartline, maybe not his team's #1..but he'll catch more balls than his team's #1, and is a better bet in the red zone.
Even though I don't think your getting much from any of these options, I think Hartline has the best chance

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since there seems to be some debate, I"ll back up my pick instead of just tossing him out there. Well, It's more of a process of elimination than it is endorsing Hartline, but regardless..

Miles Austin is running on fumes, pure and simple. he's not teh #1 target on the team, and HOyer, while sitll better than Manziel, has looked less than mediocre thus far..that's a bad combination.

Tavon Austin, agian, not the #1 receiver on his team, might not be anything more than a slot dude, I honestly have no idea what to make of the Rmas WR's, other than Britt, Givens, and Quick are all more dependable than Tavon at this point in there careers. a 34 year old journeyman at QB who hasn't made a meaningful appearance in 2 years, nor started a game in 4, drives home the final nail in the Tavon coffin for me.
And finally there's Kearse..I know there's some hope there, but so long as Harvin is playing, and so long as Lynch and the run game are the focal points of that offense, no one outside of Harvin will receive enough volume to be considered a fantasy starter. That'll change when/if Harvin and or lynch go down, or the defense is surprisingly leaky, but not until then.
Which leaves you with Hartline, maybe not his team's #1..but he'll catch more balls than his team's #1, and is a better bet in the red zone.
Even though I don't think your getting much from any of these options, I think Hartline has the best chance

I can't argue any of this...

My Kearse pick is more because I think Wilson has a big game and he is most likely to find the endzone. Hartline is definitely safer though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue any of this...

My Kearse pick is more because I think Wilson has a big game and he is most likely to find the endzone. Hartline is definitely safer though.

And I can't argue that either :suds:
Kearse could easily outscore the whole bunch with a 2 catch, 15 yard, 1 TD day.