• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB would you rather have?

Which QB would you rather have?

• Carson Wentz

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Jimmy Garroppolo

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jared Goff

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Nick Folk with a side of Potato Salad

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably lean Foles just because I like how he played that entire playoff run for Philly, and he proved it was no fluke by making some incredible play's again in the playoffs the next season... He's cool under pressure, and you want that in a QB ..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz.

He is above the rest talent wise. Just have to pray he stays healthy.

And yes 9ers fans, we all know Jimmy G is the handsomest.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should just wait and see on Garropolo. He may be good yet. Never gonna have the strongest arm but might have the "it" factor. We honestly don't know yet because he hasn't faced the trials. Remember about 13 months ago how everybody was thinking Goff was a superstar after the Rams/Chiefs game? Even after yhe Bears fiasco, nobody counted him out. Then the SB and now he's a 30 something million dollar deer in the headlights to many. Iin 2017, Wentz was the MVP frontrunner in everybody's mind and boom. Goes out, Foles does what he does and frankly, for all the physical tools that Wentz possesses, he is just another mediocre QB.
As of right now, I wouldn't want any of these guys but things can change quickly. Finding that next great QB is like trying to play darts blindfolded. You might hit triple 20 sometimes or you might throw the dart through a window.