• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB Would You Rather Have As A Fantasy Backup?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general, I think I'd take the dual threat QB in Pryor. But what it would come down to for me is the match up they had during my starter's bye week. If one is playing Seattle or SF, I'd obviously want the other. If one happens to be playing JAX, Philly or WASH, that's probably the guy I want.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general, I think I'd take the dual threat QB in Pryor. But what it would come down to for me is the match up they had during my starter's bye week. If one is playing Seattle or SF, I'd obviously want the other. If one happens to be playing JAX, Philly or WASH, that's probably the guy I want.

This pretty much sums it up. Both of them have several challenging defenses left on their schedules. Overall both of them has the potential with their ability and weapons around them to have big weeks, but both have the potential to lay duds.

I will say that, if LeVeon Bell continues to have success in the backfield, this could help Ben's value. Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders are, IMO, also better weapons than Denarius Moore and Rod Streeter, and DMC is hurt...as usual.

If both are frequently available on your waiver wire, don't worry about committing. If you're in a deeper league and need someone right now, I'd pick up Ben. In the event that your starter goes down, I'd feel more comfortable looking forward with him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on who your starter is... If we are talking of just a bye week starter, then i would rather have Big Ben because he is safer... But if i had a low end QB, or was afraid of a QB injury, i would rather have pryor, Pryor has the potential to be a fantasy stud because of his dual threat... Especially in leagues that only reward 4 points for a passing TD...