• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which program is the biggest dumpster file at the moment?

Which program is the biggest dumpster file at the moment?

• Arizona

• Arkansas

• Florida State

• Nebraska

• UCLA

• USC

• Other

• Potato Salad Flambe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which team is in the worst shape right now only considering high-profile/blue blood types only?

Consider everything from coaching to current players to recruiting.
If Arkie, UCLA or FSU lose another game, I putting them in my favorites.

Oops...UCLA is already there.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska has been. Arkansas moving forward.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have a lot of "regional candidates" I guess
We ain't a P5 but there isn't a bigger dumpster fire than us and it ain't even close. Rutgers would beat us by 3 TDs at least.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's "dumpster fire."
tenor.gif

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ain't a P5 but there isn't a bigger dumpster fire than us and it ain't even close. Rutgers would beat us by 3 TDs at least.

UTSA not looking good. Maybe a chance at a win there. And New Mexico State is pretty bad too.

Good luck.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTSA not looking good. Maybe a chance at a win there. And New Mexico State is pretty bad too.

Good luck.
We gotta score to win. We wouldn't get but 10 points against air.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Pigs because even though it's sec country, it's still Deliveranceville and they haven't been successful in a long time.
That and the Arkansas fans have the least teeth per mouth.....although West Virginia would rank tops in that category.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with USC.

The others have 1st year coaches and they tend to have alot longer leashes regardless of how bad/embarrassing it might get in year 1.

IMO at this point USC should be beating teams like this years Texas ( first 2 games this year Texas anyway)
Convincingly not getting spanked by them.

Unless something changes for them drastically I think the wolves are going to be set loose in LA and ol Clay is gonna be wearin a meat suit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can it not be FSU? They’ve scored 10 points total in their last two games.

30-3 against Syracuse?!?! Western Michigan, who is terrible, put up 600+ yards of offense and 45 points on Syracuse.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas. They go beat by the Texas State Armadillos

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round trip to plane flight to Austin- $280.
Game tickets bought when both teams hadn't lost yet-$180. ea
Hotel for four days n nights-$180. a night
Listening to a bunch of drunks singing Deep in the heart of Texas all night and getting Pee Wee Herman flashbacks
Getting beat by a team that lost to Maryland- PRICELESS

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have put them in if the USC game finished like it started.

FWIW I considered putting them in anyway to give the Nebraska posters a reason to vote.

But why give them anything?

Had Texas been on there, I am not sure who I would have voted for. Texas went from literal powerhouse, to 5-7 and have never recovered. Feels like only yesterday to me, but in actuality this happened almost a decade ago. Crazy to think. Not sure if Herman isn't that good, needs more time (which he should and will get), or if the program is too big for him too soon. But I did think he was a great hire at the time lol.

I feel similar with Arkansas. Petrino had them on the right track, finsihing in the top 10 (top 5 if I remember correctly)... then it all came crashing down and they have never recovered. However, I hesitate to call Arkansas a blue blood or a powerhouse as while they have been good, they never really won anything.

While Nebraska doesn't share in the same success as recently as these other two teams, Nebraska hasn't been a complete doormat. The only light since TO outside of a year or two of Frank Solich was the Bo Pelini era. While he never won anything, he was competitive in the beginning and typically didn't lose to the teams he wasn't supposed to.... "typically". He also won 9+ games every year, so while he never really made Nebraska very special, he definitely made Nebraska more relevant than in years past at that time. Plus I do believe Frost is the right guy and I do believe he will get things going and turn the program around. So there is hope.

But my pick went to Florida State. Similar to Texas, with the instate talent that exists there, there is no reason they should be struggling the way they are. If FSU were to get 8 or 9 wins... I would simply think whatevs, down year, happens to everyone. But struggling to beat Samford at HOME after getting blown out at home to a conference foe in Va Tech the week before... something is terribly bad down there right now. I have always been skeptical when it comes to Jimbo Fisher. I never watched the guy and got the real impression that he was all that good of a coach. Felt more like a guy that could simply get and use talent (not hard in states like Florida and Texas), but not develop it. The year FSU won the natty in 2013, his roster at the time was loaded and it coincided with one of the easiest schedules I'm sure a national champion has ever played. Only 2 teams they played that ENTIRE year finished ranked... and one of those teams was Auburn (the other Clemson) whom they didn't even play until the NCG came around and make no mistake, Auburn brought it to them. But FSU was comfortable given there was no gaunlet for them that year. Then Jimbo jumps ship to A&M after a fairly dismal year at FSU. I don't know what to make of him yet, sure A&M played Clemson close, but it isn't like A&M didn't have talent and it isn't like Jimbo isn't used to playing Dabo and I'm also not too sure what to make of Clemson yet. They haven't looked stellar in my opinion.

Went on a rant. Plus I am not sold that Taggert is the right guy. I thought it was probably the strangest hire outside of Herm at ASU.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
00003458732820.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU - They are stuck so bad and Taggart has shown zero improvement in three games.

2. Arizona - WTF Sumlin

3. Tennessee - Very bad hire with Pruit (Poor man's Muschamp with half the intelligence). Just watch they could lose the next 5 games.

4. Georgia Tech - Vandy has more upside at this point.

For the record Arkansas is a Kansas State type program now and has a very low ceiling.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct answer here has to be FreeShoesUniversity.

they haven't been on fire for a while, where most of the other picks have been red hot or smoldering lately.

i won't rule out the flambe though as I consider myself somewhat cosmopolitan and if you're setting it on fire it has to be hoity-toity.