• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which NFL Coach, if any, would be a Good NBA Coach?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know, no poll?

Self-explanatory.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any of them have any extensive basketball experience?

If no, then none of them. Coaching isn't universal. A coach is only as good as his knowledge of the game.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the NBA the head coach's job is predominantly babysitting and keeping the whiners happy and the thugs out of trouble. Anyone who possesses those skills should become a below average to average coach with no basketball knowledge

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Josh McDaniels? Could he serve LBJ?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the NBA the head coach's job is predominantly babysitting and keeping the whiners happy and the thugs out of trouble. Anyone who possesses those skills should become a below average to average coach with no basketball knowledge

NBA coaches influence the game way more than NFL head coaches in today's era.

NBA coaches do most everything from teach positional things to call most offensive plays, every defensive set, and decide on substitutions. NFL head coaches these days don't do ANY of those things hardly anymore.

NFL doesn't really have head COACHES anymore....it has head administrators.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBA coaches do most everything from teach positional things to call most offensive plays, every defensive set, and decide on substitutions. NFL head coaches these days don't do ANY of those things hardly anymore.

I disagree completely. The NFL is so complex that the Head Coach simply cannot handle all aspects of the game, and has (at least) two coordinators that help with schemes. Then you have a small army of positional coaches to help with improving skills, weight training, etc.

How many assistant coaches are there on an NBA team?

If you keep an entire NBA roster and switch up the entire coaching staff, and then do the same for an NFL roster, I would wager that the NBA team will have more success than the NFL team.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree completely. The NFL is so complex that the Head Coach simply cannot handle all aspects of the game, and has (at least) two coordinators that help with schemes. Then you have a small army of positional coaches to help with improving skills, weight training, etc.

How many assistant coaches are there on an NBA team?

If you keep an entire NBA roster and switch up the entire coaching staff, and then do the same for an NFL roster, I would wager that the NBA team will have more success than the NFL team.

There are WAY more coaches per player on every NBA staff than there is on a NFL staff. Hell some teams have 1 coach for every two players in the NBA.

NFL head coaches definitely have an impact. But it is not as big as the impact as NBA coaches have IMO.

I leave you with this:

68f22ee156b83fd719c5b984f033e11a.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch: