• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's My CBS Brother Hurricane?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not going to win next year, but with the pieces they have and the way their team is setup for potential success a couple years down the road; especially with Lebron being added.

At that point, what point is their staying in OKC if they can't win? At least enjoy life in LA and set yourself up long term.

STILL don't want LeClown, but yes, the Lakers are sitting pretty next season with enought dough for a couple of stars to join the roster...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who POSSIBLY thinks LeBron will simply be content developing youngsters during the last great years of his prime and concede the title to GSW is so unbelievably either (i) stupid, (ii) delusional, or (iii) naive (probably a combination of the 3). They should be placed in a burlap bag and beaten.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In about a year, outside of Love, TT might be the Cavs best player. LOL

lmfao as i said on the other thread i DO find it strange that certain clods i shall leave nameless want to cast aspersion on other people's teams, but don't wanna bring up their own team's rapid demise...

especially when a certain short-sighted poster here promised YEARS of dominance...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who POSSIBLY thinks LeBron will simply be content developing youngsters during the last great years of his prime and concede the title to GSW is so unbelievably either (i) stupid, (ii) delusional, or (iii) naive (probably a combination of the 3). They should be placed in a burlap bag and beaten.

Considering many of the points you argued with the general forum has been proven wrong, you're hardly in a position to call anyone dumb. Time vindicates, and it showed you to be a dumbass.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after next season, Miami's going to be finishing ahead of Cleveland. What's lol-worthy is you thinking your piss team was going to be in the Finals for the foreseeable future. Better enjoy the farewell tour, Wiggy, because Bron's gone after this season. I know by next year you won't be here because you're a pussy.
If LeBron leaves.

and if LeBron leaves I HOPE Miami finishes ahead of them--- Miami wont be going anywhere- they are locked into a mediocre team with no cap space and the worst collection of draft assets in the entire league.

If LEBron leaves I hope the Cavs trade every single player they possibly can- lose every game- rent out their cap space to contenders (expiring K's are gonna start to be worth more again now that everyones has adjusted to the new cap after a few offseasons).

the WORST place is in the middle- in the East- locked into a team that cant win shit- wont get a high draft pick- and has no cap space- which is hilariously right where Miami is.

give me that next years Fultz or Simmons or whoever- instead of wallowing either at the bottom of the East playoff picture with no hope of ever putting together a GREAT team.

You know what team WILL be kicking the Heats ass- if not this year- going forward for the foresseable future? Waht team might be able to contend for a title in 2-3 years? THE SIXERS---- with Simmons, Fultz, Embiid, Saric - a boatload of cap.

Its exactly what I hope the Cavs do WHEN LeBron James finally decides to leave- either next year or whenever. 5 years after LEBron retires he will go into the HAll of Fame as a Cav--- and by that time the Cavs will have their own Embiid, Saric, Simmons etc once again--- and the HEat will have a few 44-38 records and first round exits for their troubles. WHOOP D DOO.

lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao as i said on the other thread i DO find it strange that certain clods i shall leave nameless want to cast aspersion on other people's teams, but don't wanna bring up their own team's rapid demise...

especially when a certain short-sighted poster here promised YEARS of dominance...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I agree. He was so pompous about it. And now his favorite player doesn't even want to be part of the franchise anymore.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss make sure you go to several cavs games this season my friend. May be the last time you see Lebron in a cavs uniform

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Heat won because they had Dwade

they have no avenues of bringing a player like that anytime soon. Thats simple fact. Not through the draft- not through free agency- not through trade since they assets kinda suck unless you want an injury prone SF who cant shoot or a backup center ina league whre centers that cant shoot are going the way of the dinosaur.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron leaves.

and if LeBron leaves I HOPE Miami finishes ahead of them--- Miami wont be going anywhere- they are locked into a mediocre team with no cap space and the worst collection of draft assets in the entire league.

If LEBron leaves I hope the Cavs trade every single player they possibly can- lose every game- rent out their cap space to contenders (expiring K's are gonna start to be worth more again now that everyones has adjusted to the new cap after a few offseasons).

the WORST place is in the middle- in the East- locked into a team that cant win shit- wont get a high draft pick- and has no cap space- which is hilariously right where Miami is.

give me that next years Fultz or Simmons or whoever- instead of wallowing either at the bottom of the East playoff picture with no hope of ever putting together a GREAT team.

You know what team WILL be kicking the Heats ass- if not this year- going forward for the foresseable future? Waht team might be able to contend for a title in 2-3 years? THE SIXERS---- with Simmons, Fultz, Embiid, Saric - a boatload of cap.

Its exactly what I hope the Cavs do WHEN LeBron James finally decides to leave- either next year or whenever. 5 years after LEBron retires he will go into the HAll of Fame as a Cav--- and by that time the Cavs will have their own Embiid, Saric, Simmons etc once again--- and the HEat will have a few 44-38 records and first round exits for their troubles. WHOOP D DOO.

lol.

And your team with all of its assets couldn't win dick without Lebron. Only reason why the Cavs won anything was Lebron. The 76ers have some tough choices to make fairly soon, particularly in Embiid. Guy hasn't been healthy in 3 years and they're going to have to pay him soon. Simmons missed his entire rookie year with a stress fracture in his foot.

On paper they look great. But they've been terrible for the better part of the decade. Meanwhile, the Heat as operated lured in the greatest player in this generation and have 3 titles to its name. I'm okay with where the Heat are at. None of the Heat's contracts are questionable like TT's. At least we have assets now and a solid team.

I'll take my team's current condition over yours anyway. Especially when your team drafted Anthony Bennett who's been the biggest bust in NBA history with the number 1 pick. My god, how do you even do that?

But yeah, your team won't even pony up for a quality GM, but being in the lottery consistently will cure all. Go ask the Suns and Kings how that's been working out for them. LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss make sure you go to several cavs games this season my friend. May be the last time you see Lebron in a cavs uniform
ill try and get some late season tickets

by that time wade will be bought out and coming off the bench i bet...be fun to watch those 2 together IN CLEVELAND. lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Heat won because they had Dwade

they have no avenues of bringing a player like that anytime soon. Thats simple fact. Not through the draft- not through free agency- not through trade since they assets kinda suck unless you want an injury prone SF who cant shoot or a backup center ina league whre centers that cant shoot are going the way of the dinosaur.

Your feels are showing LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your team with all of its assets couldn't win dick without Lebron. Only reason why the Cavs won anything was Lebron. The 76ers have some tough choices to make fairly soon, particularly in Embiid. Guy hasn't been healthy in 3 years and they're going to have to pay him soon. Simmons missed his entire rookie year with a stress fracture in his foot.

On paper they look great. But they've been terrible for the better part of the decade. Meanwhile, the Heat as operated lured in the greatest player in this generation and have 3 titles to its name. I'm okay with where the Heat are at. None of the Heat's contracts are questionable like TT's. At least we have assets now and a solid team.

I'll take my team's current condition over yours anyway. Especially when your team drafted Anthony Bennett who's been the biggest bust in NBA history with the number 1 pick. My god, how do you even do that?

But yeah, your team won't even pony up for a quality GM, but being in the lottery consistently will cure all. Go ask the Suns and Kings how that's been working out for them. LOL
assets? lol what assets do the Heat have? you have got to be kidding me. You have a bunch of mediocre scum on bad deals--- Dion Waiters???? lol...James Johnson? Kellny Olnyk? Tyler Johnson?

those 4 guys---- none of which is anything CLOSE to a high level player are going to be on the books for a combined 55 million next offseason!! LOL

over half your cap is tied to those 4 guys for the next 3 years!!!! that is so unbelievably awful its ridiculous.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assets? lol what assets do the Heat have? you have got to be kidding me. You have a bunch of mediocre scum on bad deals--- Dion Waiters???? lol...James Johnson? Kellny Olnyk? Tyler Johnson?

those 4 guys---- none of which is anything CLOSE to a high level player are going to be on the books for a combined 55 million next offseason!! LOL

over half your cap is tied to those 4 guys for the next 3 years!!!! that is so unbelievably awful its ridiculous.

Yet the Heat with that team once it gelled had the 2nd/3rd best record in the league, 2nd half of the year.

At least we're not pissing off our all-star players.

Boy it's going to be great when Lebron leaves LOLand. I can't wait until June when the Cavs get butt raped in the Finals again.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the Heat with that team once it gelled had the 2nd/3rd best record in the league, 2nd half of the year.

Boy it's going to be great when Lebron leaves LOLand. I can't wait until June when the Cavs get butt raped in the Finals again.

it's called a gentleman's sweep, i mean...

ah nevermind, you're right. the Cavs got their asses handed to 'em...:heh:

now the only question is how rapidly will the Cavs downward spiral take place, because if anyone thinks there's gonna be different results if/when the 2 teams get together this time around, they'd have to be blind, ignorant, AND foolish...:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which again gets back to the dumbest argument i have ever heard in my lifetime---

the notion that LeBron James at the age of 34 in December of next season will simply be content to "wait out" the Warriors in the last couple great years of his career.

shut the fuck up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah-- you already pissed off all the all stars you had and there gone.

its hard to piss off all stars when you DONT HAVE ANY.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah-- you already pissed off all the all stars you had and there gone.

its hard to piss off all stars when you DONT HAVE ANY.

You really think the Heat would be better off with an old washed up D-Wade making 25 mill yearly? LMFAOOO