• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where does K.C. go from here

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were undefeated coming into last night and were a few plays away from winning it in Denver.

They're a young team though and it's hard to say how they'll react to this.

Will they start winning again and keep it going or will they begin to lose more games now that they've lost one?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
simple, if they win the next 2 weeks then they are back in first place!!! just play hard!!!

Although if they lose again to Denver, i think they should start resting players since they would have clinched the 5th spot, and woulld be unlikely to retake the 1...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just continue to take care of business... they lost a game they were expected to lose... win the games they should win and they have home throughout

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though they loss they don't have anything to be ashamed of. Alex Smith played better than anybody expected, he had 2td passes, 230 yds passing and 52 yards rushing. Peyton had 323 yds passing but only 1 td so u could argue that Smith outplayed Peyton. The game was in Denver and I would have to extrapolate that a game in KC would be a coin flip as far as who wins.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it will probably take 15-1 ( Yes, I think Denver is that good) for the Chiefs to win the division as tiebreakers won't favor Kansas City in the end I would imagine. I would think you start using Knile Davis as they did last night against Denver. Kyle Williams absolutely needs to be wokred into the offense as #3 as the WR separation was awful last night ( forget all the drops and penalties for a second) WR production is unacceptable and it shows up when Bowe is targeted 11 times for 4 catches. When your possession receiver is RB and FB; you're screwed without an elite defense.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is still very much in contention to win its division and earn HFA throughout the playoffs. The rematch at Arrowhead in two weeks is likely to decide both. They played well enough last night to know that they are capable of winning the rematch. Probably have to make a handful of the plays that they didn't make last night to do that, though.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver/KC game in two weeks will determine the division, imo

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it will probably take 15-1 ( Yes, I think Denver is that good) for the Chiefs to win the division as tiebreakers won't favor Kansas City in the end I would imagine. I would think you start using Knile Davis as they did last night against Denver. Kyle Williams absolutely needs to be wokred into the offense as #3 as the WR separation was awful last night ( forget all the drops and penalties for a second) WR production is unacceptable and it shows up when Bowe is targeted 11 times for 4 catches. When your possession receiver is RB and FB; you're screwed without an elite defense.

Bowe looked awful last night. He didn't even look like he was competing for balls. It doesn't help that he is at his best running routes Alex Smith is below average at throwing, but still.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowe looked awful last night. He didn't even look like he was competing for balls. It doesn't help that he is at his best running routes Alex Smith is below average at throwing, but still.

Bowe honestly appears to be a product of force-feeding from crap QB's and is exposed once getting somewhat open is a prerequisite for the ball.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though they loss they don't have anything to be ashamed of. Alex Smith played better than anybody expected, he had 2td passes, 230 yds passing and 52 yards rushing. Peyton had 323 yds passing but only 1 td so u could argue that Smith outplayed Peyton. The game was in Denver and I would have to extrapolate that a game in KC would be a coin flip as far as who wins.

I would say the Broncos were a little more focused on containing Charles than they were about Alex Smith beating them. Smith had a better game than I thought he would but the Chiefs offense goes as Charles goes and last night he was held to almost 70 yards total offense. He hadn't been held under a hundred yards total offense all year.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's obvious Denver is the better team, therefore I think they win the division. They have too many offensive weapons. They played the best defense in the league and scored 27 pretty effortlessly.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suppose you could make that argument, but you would be wrong. It should be clear to anyone that actually watched the game that Manning was the far better qb last night.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn from what got you beat @ Denver capitalize on those lessons at home

hope Denver gets knocked off in the play-offs before you have to play them again then pull off a 2000/2012 Ravens march to Super Bowl victories

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the future looks pretty bright for KC. They were able to manufacture a lot of three and outs against the Broncos at Mile High. I find that impressive. Smith is no Manning, but seemed pretty capable. The young talent on that team is almost a little scary. Not sure what they will do the rest of the year, but running the table is not impossible.

To be honest, I am a bit jealous. We have tried to morph ourselves into a contender without shoring up most of our weaknesses. KC looks solid up and down the roster for some time to come.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the future looks pretty bright for KC. They were able to manufacture a lot of three and outs against the Broncos at Mile High. I find that impressive. Smith is no Manning, but seemed pretty capable. The young talent on that team is almost a little scary. Not sure what they will do the rest of the year, but running the table is not impossible.

To be honest, I am a bit jealous. We have tried to morph ourselves into a contender without shoring up most of our weaknesses. KC looks solid up and down the roster for some time to come.

Which makes the Disaster at WR all the more annoying as a fan.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which makes the Disaster at WR all the more annoying as a fan.

Every team has some kind of weakness that could be the very thing that cost them especially come playoff time. For the Chiefs that definitely is the WR/TE position and their inability to make the big catches when needed.

The rest of that team top to bottom though is just pretty darn impressive. I think the Chiefs can overcome that weakness just means they can't get into a shoot out or get away from their game plan.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6

Worst case, best case 11-5.

Right now I think they will drop both to DEN and be the #5 seed. I give them a decent shot @ IND or @ CIN.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst case, best case 11-5.

Right now I think they will drop both to DEN and be the #5 seed. I give them a decent shot @ IND or @ CIN.

Possible that they finish that poorly, but I'd be very surprised by either 11-5 or 10-6. Remaining home games against SD, Denver, and Indy and on the road at Washington, Oakland and SD. I think that 14-2 or 13-3 is more likely than losing at least four more games. Holding the Broncos to 27 points in Denver is no trivial task.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible that they finish that poorly, but I'd be very surprised by either 11-5 or 10-6. Remaining home games against SD, Denver, and Indy and on the road at Washington, Oakland and SD. I think that 14-2 or 13-3 is more likely than losing at least four more games. Holding the Broncos to 27 points in Denver is no trivial task.

Well maybe not 10-6...but I did say that would be worst case.

Best case...I'm not concerned at all about the DEF...I thought they played pretty well last night and they scored 17pts. The DEF has been so great at taking the ball away, but I can't trust that on the road...I don't see them beating DEN, split with SD, @ WAS, @ OAK I'm looking at as losses...11-5 is about the best I see, 13- is be surprising...very surprising.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe not 10-6...but I did say that would be worst case.

Best case...I'm not concerned at all about the DEF...I thought they played pretty well last night and they scored 17pts. The DEF has been so great at taking the ball away, but I can't trust that on the road...I don't see them beating DEN, split with SD, @ WAS, @ OAK I'm looking at as losses...11-5 is about the best I see, 13- is be surprising...very surprising.

Perhaps you are right, but I don't see it. As much as I'd like to see such a collapse, I think that they will win at least two at home and one on the road, getting them at least 12 wins. I think that their defense is just too solid to lose five or six of their last seven games. Should be interesting.