• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do we stand on the Power Rankings?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious what everyone thinks we will be ranked tomorrow. Right now we are ranked at 16 and Tampa is at 11. I'm going to assume ESPN screws us again and moves us up to number 14. I'm not sure we are a top team by any means, but at this point how can you not have us closing in between 12-10 at the very least?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 but i think they will rank us higher

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm thinking they'll give SF Tampa's slot at #11. Which would no doubt make us the lowest-ranked 4-1 team. 9ers have to play a good game in Detroit for them to rank SF in the top 10. Nearly a decade without a winning season makes it hard for the press to take the 9ers seriously, but if the team continues to get better and plays mistake-free ball, they'll have to do so soon.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm thinking they'll give SF Tampa's slot at #11. Which would no doubt make us the lowest-ranked 4-1 team. 9ers have to play a good game in Detroit for them to rank SF in the top 10. Nearly a decade without a winning season makes it hard for the press to take the 9ers seriously, but if the team continues to get better and plays mistake-free ball, they'll have to do so soon.

I still think 10.. You have to take into consideration of the following teams that lost yesterday:

Texans (6)
Titans (8)
Giants (10)
Buc (11)
Jets (14)

Those teams would fall and teams like the Chargers (7), Bills (9), Steelers (13), Raiders (15), and Niners (16) would move up

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I doubt they move us up much more than 12. There will be at least 3 3-2 teams, and possibly one 2-3 team ranked ahead of us.

But who cares? If we keep playing like this, we're going deep into January.

I love how the national honks give the 9ers no credit for anything. Chris Carter focused on the Eagles win being a negative for SF. Of course, he also said Calvin Johnson wasn't a top-5 WR, thereby negating anything he ever says ever again as far as I'm concerned.

Somebody else said that they're only good inasmuch as they're a good NFCW team. Complete idiocy.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I doubt they move us up much more than 12. There will be at least 3 3-2 teams, and possibly one 2-3 team ranked ahead of us.

But who cares? If we keep playing like this, we're going deep into January.

I love how the national honks give the 9ers no credit for anything. Chris Carter focused on the Eagles win being a negative for SF. Of course, he also said Calvin Johnson wasn't a top-5 WR, thereby negating anything he ever says ever again as far as I'm concerned.

Somebody else said that they're only good inasmuch as they're a good NFCW team. Complete idiocy.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's the writing or the guys they have on there, but you're right.

Chris Carter really said that?? Wow, you think he of all people would know better.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked if they move us up that high. I'm hoping they give the 9ers some credit, but i still want us to be under estimated.

sorry i wasnt clear. I meant higher like around 14 or so