• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do we go from here?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 11 days off between now and our MNF game against LA, clearly this team is riddled with injuries and can barely function as a unit right now other than Defense. We can’t bench Russ and no one is getting fired 5 games into the season but what do we do? How many times can you “take it to the drawing board”? Hell our fans would rather leave the stadium for a game going into OT before continuing to watch that crap(which might have been first).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw a paper bag over our heads and start looking forward to the NBA season.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett should be fired. He’s not even remotely good as a head coach, let alone an offensive mind. I know he won’t be, but he should be

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was embarrassingly bad this game, and so was Wilson

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all realize Hackett should be fired, right?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring any miraculous figuring things out by the broncos, I am shifting to rooting for who I want lose every Sunday. As postseason nears I will look at rooting for someone specific. Maybe a vikings-bills superbowl.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring any miraculous figuring things out by the broncos, I am shifting to rooting for who I want lose every Sunday. As postseason nears I will look at rooting for someone specific. Maybe a vikings-bills superbowl.
I think the Bills are going to be the popular AFC team.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all realize Hackett should be fired, right?
I was really supportive and happy with the Hackett hiring as I thought he had some great traits that would translate well to being a head coach, but man he has been bad. Like atrociously bad. I don't think he survives until year two unless the offense really turns it around, especially with Sean Payton lurking and new ownership not having been involved in Hackett's hiring.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't share the doom and gloom at this point. Hackett shrunk the offence this week - that's a good start. Things are not nearly as bad as @Draft Crazy seems to think.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw a paper bag over our heads and start looking forward to the NBA season.

Can't look forward to Nuggets game yet again. Thanks Kroenke's. Greedy billionaires.

And I'm not switching cable providers just for altitude sports. Have too many other sports stations I don't want to lose.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't look forward to Nuggets game yet again. Thanks Kroenke's. Greedy billionaires.

And I'm not switching cable providers just for altitude sports. Have too many other sports stations I don't want to lose.
I’m super bullish on the Nugs this year. I went ahead and got Evoca so I could watch them and the Avs this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m super bullish on the Nugs this year. I went ahead and got Evoca so I could watch them and the Avs this year.

Good deal. I'm excited for the Nuggets season to tip off. But I only started following hockey when Vegas gotta team for the '17-'18 season. So I'm still learning the game.

And with Murray & MPJ finally back they should look a lot different from last season. Jokic will have another all around great season. And if the team can hit outside shots on a regular basic he might come close to averaging a tripple-double for the season.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal. I'm excited for the Nuggets season to tip off. But I only started following hockey when Vegas gotta team for the '17-'18 season. So I'm still learning the game.

And with Murray & MPJ finally back they should look a lot different from last season. Jokic will have another all around great season. And if the team can hit outside shots on a regular basic he might come close to averaging a tripple-double for the season.
Maybe not as significant as Jamal and MPJ, but I'm almost as excited about the Pope and Bruce Brown additions. Both bring a defensive toughness that's been lacking. Plus both have solid shooting percentages that should work well within the Nuggets team concept. With a hopefully even improved second year, Bones is exciting as well. I think their top 7 matches up well with almost anyone. Now need to see some development from Nnaji and someone like Braun.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not as significant as Jamal and MPJ, but I'm almost as excited about the Pope and Bruce Brown additions. Both bring a defensive toughness that's been lacking. Plus both have solid shooting percentages that should work well within the Nuggets team concept. With a hopefully even improved second year, Bones is exciting as well. I think their top 7 matches up well with almost anyone. Now need to see some development from Nnaji and someone like Braun.

Damn I didn't even know about those additions. I watch the local 5:00 news every night and I don't recall them mentioning it. And Bones. I like his game. He's fun to watch. I see no reason why he has a sophomore slump like some 2nd year players have. It's nice he's not asked to do too much so I expect his numbers to improve from last season.

I really hope there's more nationally televised games. I feel that the Nuggets kinda get a bad deal because it's not a big media market and Jokic isn't the flashiest player on the court. No big man in the league has his all around game. And his D improved last season too.

Gonna be a fun season.