• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Clemson fans?

CTN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Tigers. I have been battling with dilusacoots on Soundoff today. They are clinging to the DL deal pretty bad.
Just cruising thru the football threads here it doesn't look like any of them making noise. Are there any threads I am missing? I'm still pretty green here about navigation.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Tigers. I have been battling with dilusacoots on Soundoff today. They are clinging to the DL deal pretty bad.
Just cruising thru the football threads here it doesn't look like any of them making noise. Are there any threads I am missing? I'm still pretty green here about navigation.
Nah, just y'alls boy Rodney that came over. The rest of the coots haven't said much.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just y'alls boy Rodney that came over. The rest of the coots haven't said much.

haha I told you to ban that homer
rod gonna rod

ctn the trolls have taken over the other board, lots of fgf and mb guys running free now

CTN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, he has been one of the main ones. He has been posting with different accounts on there. I got him pretty good on it earlier.

I don't think big Dex is going to get repreive. I hate it might end this way for him. I check in on TI every now and then to see if there are any updates.. nothing to see yet.

CTN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha I told you to ban that homer
rod gonna rod

ctn the trolls have taken over the other board, lots of fgf and mb guys running free now

I know man. I hate it about the SO. As you know there are still some Tigers there who are alright though. The threads there without the trolls are fewer and fewer it seems.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Big Dex is done. I hate it for him and I'm curious to know where the ostarine came from.

KnobbCreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks bad about Dex! Hopefully the boys are focused this morning. I wanna see some hatred in hits today!