• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Fitz...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get at least a little respect from the media? I'm not saying he's Manning or Brady but he has the Bill's 2-0 and is playing outstanding.

ESPN practically ignores him. Maybe he should kill some dogs, then they'll talk about him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get at least a little respect from the media? I'm not saying he's Manning or Brady but he has the Bill's 2-0 and is playing outstanding.

ESPN practically ignores him. Maybe he should kill some dogs, then they'll talk about him.

Has my respect boss great game good luck the ready of the way boss

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably when and If he can beat a team in his division, to say you deserve respect after beating 2 teams from the 2nd worst division in football isn't saying much. See the good news is, you'll win every game against the AFC west teams like we do, Bad news is you have to play your Division twice? See we can end up 9-7 and win our division, unfortunately you play in a very skilled East division, and will need to be at least 11-5 to have a shot.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to screws our defense SF

We need to have a secondary for 1, the front four is not bad, we also need to get rid of Campbell, he is horrible, and wasting more games with him at QB is a waste of McFaddens talents, by the time Al pulls his head out of his ass D-Mac will be gone..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to have a secondary for 1, the front four is not bad, we also need to get rid of Campbell, he is horrible, and wasting more games with him at QB is a waste of McFaddens talents, by the time Al pulls his head out of his ass D-Mac will be gone..

Secondary is a mess who knows maybe Campbell sits and Pryor pans out once he is available.I Definately want to see more Denarius Moore

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary is a mess who knows maybe Campbell sits and Pryor pans out once he is available.I Definately want to see more Denarius Moore

Yes But if we see more of him then he'll keep making Campbell look good, which is what we don't want. Pryor is a Loooong way off my man, he just is..I would see them take a shot at Garrard at least he has an arm. Oh well here's to hoping, lol.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes But if we see more of him then he'll keep making Campbell look good, which is what we don't want. Pryor is a Loooong way off my man, he just is..I would see them take a shot at Garrard at least he has an arm. Oh well here's to hoping, lol.

I want Carson Palmer but that's the homer in me :D

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay enough Raider talk back to the original scheduled thread here..
ryan_fitzpatrick_big_head.gif

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will beat the Jets, Pick 6 Sanchez and his overrated old crusty recievers won't be able to keep up with our offensive production thanks to the Jets lacking pass rush.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably when and If he can beat a team in his division, to say you deserve respect after beating 2 teams from the 2nd worst division in football isn't saying much. See the good news is, you'll win every game against the AFC west teams like we do, Bad news is you have to play your Division twice? See we can end up 9-7 and win our division, unfortunately you play in a very skilled East division, and will need to be at least 11-5 to have a shot.

Oh you have to win to get noticed? That's strange because Cam Newton is 0-2 and ESPN is swinging from his nuts.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you have to win to get noticed? That's strange because Cam Newton is 0-2 and ESPN is swinging from his nuts.

You didn't say noticed, you said get respect, 2 totally different things. Did you respect Tom Brady before he won his 1st Super bowl?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he needs to do is get a "Signature Win," as Jaws points out every damn week.