• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When the Reds Ended the Season Last Year...

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... it was on the road. This is far more devastating because the game was at home. A late-inning comeback in August only to lose in the ninth means this team is finished. There are no "ifs," "ands" or "buts" about it. Well, maybe some "ands."

Anyone can see this to be true. The Giants are less games back this year than this time last year, you say? Hogwash! Same problems=same result. Season over. It is definitely close enough to the one year anniversary of that morale-diminishing loss to the Reds to grant it fate. ;)

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I agree 100%. This is most definitely the omen of doom that we 'real' fans can clearly see is our immediate future. We are no better than a 3rd place team. Even that demonic 'Team of Three' should now be able to clearly see the future as I predicted to be. I clearly claim victory in this on-going war with the Triad of Dribble ..... for I am .....
Nostanonsense ... I see all .... I know all .... for .... I am all ....... (you can fill in the word)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I need no stats to back up my claim; I go with my gut. My gut and watching decades of Giants baseball qualifies me as an expert on all things Giant.

Who is Eric Surkamp??

The Gang of Three must be hopping mad and pounding their keyboards in frustration. Did I ever tell you the time I met tweezil at the park and he ran away in fear...