• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's up with Wentz?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no fire at all from him this year ... throwing flat footed, mechanics are bad, throwing into coverage, looks slower. Has married life, fatherhood and financial stability sapped his edge? I know it's only 2 games without a preseason, but rookie Justin Herbert from San Diego was thrown into the fire in San Diego in his first action ever and looked way better than Carson has in his first 2 games; almost beat the World Champs. Joe Burrow has looked better than Carson and again, no preseason and a rookie. Next week against Cincy is crucial already .... we can't go 0-3. I get that our Defense sucks so far (that's for another thread), but Carson needs to step things up ... he's looked like anything other than a franchise QB; 4 Int's and 2 fumbles already? C'Mon Man!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no fire at all from him this year ... throwing flat footed, mechanics are bad, throwing into coverage, looks slower. Has married life, fatherhood and financial stability sapped his edge? I know it's only 2 games without a preseason, but rookie Justin Herbert from San Diego was thrown into the fire in San Diego in his first action ever and looked way better than Carson has in his first 2 games; almost beat the World Champs. Joe Burrow has looked better than Carson and again, no preseason and a rookie. Next week against Cincy is crucial already .... we can't go 0-3. I get that our Defense sucks so far (that's for another thread), but Carson needs to step things up ... he's looked like anything other than a franchise QB; 4 Int's and 2 fumbles already? C'Mon Man!
He said "Don't Panic. We're O.K.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched the games that closely. Little turned off by some of the antics, but that not for this thread. I wonder how much the continual changes in the offensive staff are effecting him. It seems really mental right now. He doesn't seem to want to get out of the pocket at all. Now I am not sure if that is Doug or him. He is missing easy throws and it seems like every-time he throws to JJAW it gets picked off or is incomplete. I am not blaming JJAW but its almost like he doesn't trust that read for a split second and it effects his throws. Kid is way too talented to give up on. I think he recovers at some point. Now the defense they are cooked. Schwartz system makes good corner look terrible.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making rookie type mistakes and he's all over the place with accuracy. JJAW flat out sucks, I know they spent a high pick on him, but they are forcing him into PT because of that imo. Maybe when Wentz gets on the same page with Reagor and DJax things will get better .... Reagor's a rook and DJax hasn't played with Wentz since game 2 of last year. Hopefully timing will get better as the year progresses ... the Cincy game this week is a must have, so hopefully we see things start to click in this game.

The Defense is horrible ... LB play has been horrific, but what else do they expect when they ignored the position???

Reactions: djm

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can a lot of defensive ills if they finish low, and draft Micah Parsons.
JJAW can't play! Another colossal error by Howie, who can't judge talent!
Carson needs to roll out ala 2016/17.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been having nightmares......

SfRSzByuhiIBIhLzNSlawwOvsX-WHlEOmnHT5gr0gtrMMqF-nhjiS1H78OyYA-tlPHrDma4875oK4-3Lt3qk8uuqcXyDJfVMH5KnvQ