• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's up with Doug?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to start by saying I am a huge Baldwin fan. With that being said, why did this dude go off in multiple interviews after the game? Just like Sherm at the end of the NFCCG last year, Doug made me cringe with his over the top remarks at the end of the game. I get having a chip on your shoulder, but he looks like a tard when he goes off after a horrible game. I wish these guy's would be a little more gracious in victory, this attitude is getting old.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to start by saying I am a huge Baldwin fan. With that being said, why did this dude go off in multiple interviews after the game? Just like Sherm at the end of the NFCCG last year, Doug made me cringe with his over the top remarks at the end of the game. I get having a chip on your shoulder, but he looks like a tard when he goes off after a horrible game. I wish these guy's would be a little more gracious in victory, this attitude is getting old.

Baldwin is money. Absolute money. Easily my favorite player on the offense. Let him vent about disrespect. That's his game. That's his MO. He uses it well. That chip he has on his shoulder makes him an over-achiever. And he truly is the ultimate definition of an over-achiever.

Hey 8, are you going to the game down there? Should be a short road trip for you.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was Doug upset? well lets look at what he said “My man Deion Sanders, we aight, huh? We aight! We’re going to the Super Bowl again being aight.” I am guessing you missed Prime time talking about how the Seattle WR were just aight, nothing special, just aight all week long. This upset Doug as you never hear them talk about other teams WR like they do the Hawks. He ( Deion ) and other have been saying this all season, guess what, those "just aiight" WR are headed back to the superbowl. If the Hawks had a Oline those "Just aiight" WR would be head and shoulders better. If the Hawks were a passing team those "just aiight" WR would put up much better numbers. I do not blame Baldwin at all for getting upset. It's time that these supposed professionals and talking heads look at the "WHOLE" picture lol

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's angry doug baldwin........

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emotion.... If they did interviews later when things settle down he might talk a little smack but he won't rant like that ... Press loves the drama so they stick a mic in there faces as soon as possible...

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't care less about his bursts of anger. It all started in college when Harbaugh disrespected him and he almost transferred to Vanderbilt.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was Doug upset? well lets look at what he said “My man Deion Sanders, we aight, huh? We aight! We’re going to the Super Bowl again being aight.” I am guessing you missed Prime time talking about how the Seattle WR were just aight, nothing special, just aight all week long. This upset Doug as you never hear them talk about other teams WR like they do the Hawks. He ( Deion ) and other have been saying this all season, guess what, those "just aiight" WR are headed back to the superbowl. If the Hawks had a Oline those "Just aiight" WR would be head and shoulders better. If the Hawks were a passing team those "just aiight" WR would put up much better numbers. I do not blame Baldwin at all for getting upset. It's time that these supposed professionals and talking heads look at the "WHOLE" picture lol

And we all thank Deion for saying it. btw, Deion is correct. They are aight as far as WR skills are concerned. Nothing special, except they play on a very exceptional team and fit exactly what is needed for this team. Tough, blocking oriented, chip on their shoulder bad asses. Put them on a pass oriented team and yes, their numbers will go up, but it will just be aight, since they will be number 2, 3 or 4's.

Next year, I hope Michael Irvin says something to keep stoking the fire. I wonder if Deion did it intentionally knowing that A. he is right, and B. it would push them both harder.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin is money. Absolute money. Easily my favorite player on the offense. Let him vent about disrespect. That's his game. That's his MO. He uses it well. That chip he has on his shoulder makes him an over-achiever. And he truly is the ultimate definition of an over-achiever.

Hey 8, are you going to the game down there? Should be a short road trip for you.

I'm crossing my fingers, and yeah, I hope to get my wife and I up the road for the game. Gonna wait until a day or two before to see if the prices drop because sitting nose bleed at the prices they are at right now isn't an option.

Regarding Doug, I love his fire but the timing of these specific rants made no sense to me. The WR's played like dog shit and very well put us in the horrible position we were in at the end of the game. Kearse has two easy passes bounce off his hands for Int's, Baldwin had an easy pass that would have gotten a first down killed by a drop, and angry Doug fumbled a kick off in GB territory. The Wr corp sucked ass on Sunday, even with the big plays they made at the end of the game. Going all Richard Sherman at the end of the game looked a little like he was trying to replicate his own Sherman moment and it was weak.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all thank Deion for saying it. btw, Deion is correct. They are aight as far as WR skills are concerned. Nothing special, except they play on a very exceptional team and fit exactly what is needed for this team. Tough, blocking oriented, chip on their shoulder bad asses. Put them on a pass oriented team and yes, their numbers will go up, but it will just be aight, since they will be number 2, 3 or 4's.

Next year, I hope Michael Irvin says something to keep stoking the fire. I wonder if Deion did it intentionally knowing that A. he is right, and B. it would push them both harder.

Well lets take a look at Baldwin here. He has been a 3 year starter for Seattle and has put up ok numbers. Golden Tate put up lesser numbers in his first 3 years compared to Baldwin and Prime Time says Tate is a Stud. OH but last season he was only pedestrian, it's laughable. The one thing Tate proved is the talent level is here on the Hawks they are just not a passing team. So is Tate a 1,000 yard receiver or is he just pedestrian? can't have it both ways and his numbers on the Hawks were at or lower than Baldwins.