• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's up boys, 46n2 is laid up at Presby hospital...

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's that city you live in. Eventually you eat enough Primanti Bros, perogies and IC lite and you're going to catch a pretty serious infection...

or a hairy fat stiller fan in your bed... which is nearly as difficult to get rid of as an infection.

I knew the devil had something to do with those after getting them several times a week in college.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any part of your body...no joke

Red, painful, warm to the touch, streaking and a fever...GO TO THE ER!!

What is that. I ask these questions because I always avoid going to the doctors/hospital until work forces me to go.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you see streaks of red going out from the red area, usually toward the heart. Some docs call it radiating. Heat, pain and redness is key. It is very painful.

Sounds bad, fortunately I haven't had anything like that in my life. Just a few infections and that bs.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya feeling?

And a better question, which Radford skank did you catch it from?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm home now on medication. They have me on high dose bactrim and amoxicilin which is fucking up my balance and stomach but it is better than necrotizing fasciitis (which is what this progressed to the last time this happened). I can work from home so no worries there. A week or so off o the leg than a week of working my way back to full strength and I will be back to normal. It was more scary than anything else because of my other episode.

Thanks for all of the thoughts guys. And clean out your cuts, ha ha.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude, I had no idea... glad everything is going well and you're back at home. Don't let your squat and hang cleans suffer!!!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you're doing better...save some of those pain pills for the miami game!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is that. I ask these questions because I always avoid going to the doctors/hospital until work forces me to go.

i'm the same way, i think ive been to a doctor once, maybe twice in the past 4 years....been debating setting up an appointment here for my throat thats been hurting (but keep forgetting about it, lol)

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cellulitis is some nasty shit.

If I remember correctly, back when I was in boot camp we lost about a quarter of our original platoon to it.

Hope you recover quickly.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i'm the same way, i think ive been to a doctor once, maybe twice in the past 4 years....been debating setting up an appointment here for my throat thats been hurting (but keep forgetting about it, lol)

havnt been to the doctor in at least 6-7 years. IDK why i just never get sick enough to go IMO. Im the type of guy that should be there at least a couple times a year though (over weight, stressed out, bad diet, etc) but i only get sick twice a year (the transition from summer to fall and mid spring <--sinus').

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havnt been to the doctor in at least 6-7 years. IDK why i just never get sick enough to go IMO. Im the type of guy that should be there at least a couple times a year though (over weight, stressed out, bad diet, etc) but i only get sick twice a year (the transition from summer to fall and mid spring <--sinus').

thats pretty much why im not booking an appointment right now, i'm the same way every year with sinuses and allergies....it sucks, but ive come to expect them

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like going, and usually don't go. My Dad is a docotor, so I just call him. I just do stupid shit like play football and lift weights and stick my hand in my center console and end up breaking and slicing open shit....

Just this year I broke a bone in my neck, broke my finger badly, and cut a chunk out of the same finger.

As for this thing. I knew what it was, how serious it was and didn't even think twice.