• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would be your All BCS Team?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so confused by the Reggie Bush picks. He had 3,000 total rushing yards. Even throwing in the receiving yards, he's about 3,000 yards behind Ron Dayne.

And while one can argue he had more YPC than Dayne or Williams or Peterson or Ball, it''s not like he has an unprecedented YPC total. Case in point:

Melvin Gordon: 8.1 YPC
Reggie Bush: 7.3 YPC

And that's not even considering that he cost his team a fucking national championship twice, one of which was on the field with one of the stupidest plays in CFB history.

He's not even a top 10 back in the BCS era.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so confused by the Reggie Bush picks. He had 3,000 total rushing yards. Even throwing in the receiving yards, he's about 3,000 yards behind Ron Dayne.

And while one can argue he had more YPC than Dayne or Williams or Peterson or Ball, it''s not like he has an unprecedented YPC total. Case in point:

Melvin Gordon: 8.1 YPC
Reggie Bush: 7.3 YPC

And that's not even considering that he cost his team a fucking national championship twice, one of which was on the field with one of the stupidest plays in CFB history.

He's not even a top 10 back in the BCS era.

I actually have to agree with this.

Bush is the ONLY player that you have to talk about in terms of total yardage......because he wasn't good enough to be a pure RB. He's really a slot WR with the ability to carry the ball. If I'm building a all time team he's not within the top 5 at RB......Williams, Peterson beat him by a mile. Hell I'd even take Jamaal Charles or Darren Sproles over Bush at RB.