• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to watch tonight?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 1 qb was able to drive down the field with seconds left and get the TD against the Vikes ...while the other media darling qb came up short in the same scenario ...just saying.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 1 qb was able to drive down the field with seconds left and get the TD against the Vikes ...while the other media darling qb came up short in the same scenario ...just saying.

Just a matter of time before Bob is labeled Big Choke Bob.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never overstate the importance of one game or scenario, but that is a darn good point. Especially since it was only a few days apart.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But shoot, Washington dominating for the next 10 years because of RG3. Didn't you see how good they were last year?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 reminds me of a gumby figure. The legs are easily twisted sideways

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the Skins fans out there.

Your QB is pretty good and is fun to watch. I would watch as much of him as possible because he does not stand a bleeding chickens chance in Thailand of having a long career in the NFL.

His style of play has him on the receiving end of physical abuse that typically only running backs with brick shit house physiques endure. And they themselves have trouble with longevity.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RGIII's long term health is a question because of the style he plays and excels at. I tired of hearing Redskin fans annoint him a 10 year superstar all offseason based on one year in this league. BUT, the kid has amazing talent and I think he will be just fine. If he ever gets to 100% he will be as tough to stop as ever IMO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I tired of hearing Redskin fans annoint him a 10 year superstar all offseason based on one year in this league"

This became MY problem with our redskin posters. ALL SUMMER LONG it was fear what the next ten years would hold for Dallas fans.
MAN!!!! talking about getting ahead of themselves. Bob is now a 500 QB with a home playoff lose.

I tired to tell them this summer that 6 wins with 8 as the high side. LOL....that sent bovey over the edge. Watch and see I said and the melt down was on.

shout out to the musicman.
9-7....:lol:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A game like last night just leaves me with questions about the state of the NFL. RG3 , i thought played outstanding. He took some sacks in the second half that maybe he could have thrown away. The Skins though were in complete control of that game. 13 point lead , I think they scored on their first 5 possessions and then never scored again. For the people that love the running game, Morris gashed the Vikings all night long even when Washington had the ball at the end they were still running it. As far as Griffins health goes, he takes a lot of big time shots. I dont see how he will ever last.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RGIII's long term health is a question because of the style he plays and excels at. I tired of hearing Redskin fans annoint him a 10 year superstar all offseason based on one year in this league. BUT, the kid has amazing talent and I think he will be just fine. If he ever gets to 100% he will be as tough to stop as ever IMO.

Skins would have been better off to make RG3 sit out at least the first half of this year. He wasn't ready to be back. Now a lot of the blame is on RG3 himself and the inability for anyone to tell him what is best, he's the smartest and will tell you.

They weren't going to win anything this year without a 100% healthy RG3 and then a lot of things falling into place. There were question marks all over that team, and a cap penalty that prevented them from really addressing any of them. They should have written off this year, put a decent product on the field, secured a top 10 draft spot, and built trade value for Cousins.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is after week 9, I'm still histerically laughing at the class and total dominance of the foreskins in the first year of their 10 year dominance of the NFC east. :suds:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I tired of hearing Redskin fans annoint him a 10 year superstar all offseason based on one year in this league"

This became MY problem with our redskin posters. ALL SUMMER LONG it was fear what the next ten years would hold for Dallas fans.
MAN!!!! talking about getting ahead of themselves. Bob is now a 500 QB with a home playoff lose.

I tired to tell them this summer that 6 wins with 8 as the high side. LOL....that sent bovey over the edge. Watch and see I said and the melt down was on.

shout out to the musicman.
9-7....:lol:

That's a worse start than Romo had, but hey, we have Romo, they have RG3. We are doomed and they are destined for greatness.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a worse start than Romo had, but hey, we have Romo, they have RG3. We are doomed and they are destined for greatness.

You arent doomed and we may not be destined for greatness, certainly not this season, thats for sure. But nothing changes about the Romo narrative until you actually win with him in the big games. I think Romo gets a bad rap, but thats the reality of it, stats be damned. Could happen, but I'm not seeing it this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You arent doomed and we may not be destined for greatness, certainly not this season, thats for sure. But nothing changes about the Romo narrative until you actually win with him in the big games. I think Romo gets a bad rap, but thats the reality of it, stats be damned. Could happen, but I'm not seeing it this year.

You will likely be correct, but at least we will likely get a chance to find out...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever game ends our season ..I just pray we lose a game that Romo played great and in no way shape or form can be blamed for the loss.

The problem is I don't think that game exist regardless how well he plays.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will likely be correct, but at least we will likely get a chance to find out...

All you can ask for is the chance. Never know what can happen.