• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to make of this Alfred Morris statement?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think lavou has done ok so far . i think he is an upgrade over stieger there . i didnt think stieger was a solution at C nor do i think chester is all that good either .

but lets not let one preseason goal line stand be the end all be all of o/line play .

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think lavou has done ok so far . i think he is an upgrade over stieger there . i didnt think stieger was a solution at C nor do i think chester is all that good either .

but lets not let one preseason goal line stand be the end all be all of o/line play .

I agree Dad but just don't think we did enough here to improve the oline play at all. There were other options available to us and we simply passed. I'm beginning to question our scouting department once again. I have not liked the Ribeye, Compton or Gettis picks one bit. Now, Long and Moses appear to be projects as well. Head scratcher if you ask me. :L

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Dad but just don't think we did enough here to improve the oline play at all. There were other options available to us and we simply passed. I'm beginning to question our scouting department once again. I have not liked the Ribeye, Compton or Gettis picks one bit. Now, Long and Moses appear to be projects as well. Head scratcher if you ask me. :L

So you are ready to write the entire O-line after two preseason games? Huh? Also - remember that at least for the starters the Browns have a very good defense. You could be right about some/all of these guys but please let's wait until at least a few real games have been played before writing anyone off. What did I miss - since when did a lot of folks start taking preseason games so seriously?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are ready to write the entire O-line after two preseason games? Huh? Also - remember that at least for the starters the Browns have a very good defense. You could be right about some/all of these guys but please let's wait until at least a few real games have been played before writing anyone off. What did I miss - since when did a lot of folks start taking preseason games so seriously?

Fair points, all, but the thread inconsistencies still amaze me. Remember the one about RGIII not practicing throwing the ball away or sliding? If in preseason games we can evaluate good/uneven play on his part, is it not also fair game to evaluate other aspects of the team in the same manner?

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find these kind of things can make a team stronger if they work on it.
Not a concern yet.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still need to look at drafting on both sides of the line which is our biggest weakness.
I just pray they don't give away our draft picks no more.