• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what to look for vs tenn

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my little break down

on offense

qb KC . This is big for him and the skins . if he can go out and prove he is a viable starting option for a team we could stand to get some draft picks for him . At the very least we can reaffirm what we already know . he can be a very good back-up for us and handle the position if Rg3 goes down . My feeling is he may throw more picks then RG3 but he can move the offense and put up points

LT Compton . we have to see if this kid is a viable LT option because if he is then he is certainly a viable RT option

RB helu , the big question is can he stay healthy . he has the speed , pass catching ability , and blocking prowess to be the legit 3rd down back and he can handle the rushing load if needs be . I think helu's injury issues are behind him . Next i would like to see what we have in jamison . he looks to be a viable # 2 back with quickness . last but not least i think we have a back in thompson that can change field position for us and take the ball to the house on some of these well blocked runs morris had

WR Is robinson for real or is he marko mitchell ? Same with hankerson . it is fast approaching put up or shut up time for him . i also want to see what a fully healthy morgan brings to the table

Te , i want to see davis healthy but I am more intrigued about paul . is he a viable pro te ? he has had a good camp . reed wont play but i want to see him soon

OG are ribeye and gettis legit . i think gettis is likely to make a jump past ribeye

On defense

De i want to see what baker can do . all we need from him and golston is to hold up blockers and be firm in the run game . Then jarvis hopefully can actually bring pressure .

NT i want to see Nield . this guy has gotten hugely strong and could be a nice force in the middle as a back-up

OLBS , All of them can bring pressure from rak and kerrigan to jackson jenkins and tapp . could be the strength of the team and game changers
ILBS would like to see barnett take charge and young guns compton kimbrough and burdette shine compton has had a strong camp in pass defense
secondary again all of them the 3 rookies plus chase , which we could see . could be the future

thoughts ? :suds: