• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to do??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is drafting an o/lineman such a bad thing ? a ten year starter at C Og Or RT is not value for us ?

now i dont advocate o/line or bust but sua filo isnt worth picking ? moses isnt either ? i mean at least i am open to the lattimore at 6-2 215lbs and sub 4.4 speed if he is the bpa

tuit or hageman or nix arent value or van noy ?

i just dont get why O/line is automatically doomed to bustdom or why , if we can get a starter at any position , why you wouldnt want us too

i dont expect a 2nd rounder to be a day one starter but maybe by the bye week for us could be an option

Because every time we pick for need we fuck up the pick. Sadly there isnt a WR, Safety, LB or Cb remotely worth the pick. there are O-lineman that could rate at this point. But I dont think we need to draft for a starter. The rub on that is if we take an O-lineman, he will be made a starter at this point.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because every time we pick for need we fuck up the pick. Sadly there isnt a WR, Safety, LB or Cb remotely worth the pick. there are O-lineman that could rate at this point. But I dont think we need to draft for a starter. The rub on that is if we take an O-lineman, he will be made a starter at this point.

I understand and agree with the sentiment on BPA Shark ..... Whatever BPA is that fits our scheme, we need to go there. But I am with skinsdad on this. FILO, Moses... They are borderline 1st rounders that didn't go in the 1st.. What would be the problem with taking one of those guys?? Why are u hatin on OL?? Do you think that Polumbus/Compton OR Gettis/Ribeye are the answer??

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand and agree with the sentiment on BPA Shark ..... Whatever BPA is that fits our scheme, we need to go there. But I am with skinsdad on this. FILO, Moses... They are borderline 1st rounders that didn't go in the 1st.. What would be the problem with taking one of those guys?? Why are u hatin on OL??

Because I dont think our entire line was the problem last year. I agree Montgomery was a weak link. But I think we are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks and making excuses for the real problem in our pass protection last year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be looking to trade back a little. There is way too much talent still on the board at positions that can really help us. I'd be willing to trade back about ten spots if we had to.

DL- Tuitt, Nix, Hageman
OT- Moses
G- Filo and Yankey

That is six players we would be happy with at 34 so why not trade back because I guarantee one will be available later....just have to find a partner.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be looking to trade back a little. There is way too much talent still on the board at positions that can really help us. I'd be willing to trade back about ten spots if we had to.

DL- Tuitt, Nix, Hageman
OT- Moses
G- Filo and Yankey

That is six players we would be happy with at 34 so why not trade back because I guarantee one will be available later....just have to find a partner.
yankey, good call, forgot about him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say stay where we are and go with Moses or Filo, as they are probably the BPAs at this point. A slight trade back would net us another 6th or 7th rounder who would most likely just be a camp body. I guess I would be OK with a trade back of 2-4 slots, but that would be it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can is the front office better not screw this up. With sooo many good options available and with our first pick they better not pick someone that will make us shake our heads at their decision like usual.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say stay where we are and go with Moses or Filo, as they are probably the BPAs at this point. A slight trade back would net us another 6th or 7th rounder who would most likely just be a camp body. I guess I would be OK with a trade back of 2-4 slots, but that would be it.

A trade back of 2-4 slots would probably give us a 5th, 6th or 7th rounder. 10-15 spots would be more like a 3rd or 4th rounder.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, take the best player on the board. But I think they will go O-line no matter what in the quest for a starter. So as I said, I will probably go bowling.

We should take Carr or Carlos Hyde then. They are the best players on the board. So which one Shark?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A trade back of 2-4 slots would probably give us a 5th, 6th or 7th rounder. 10-15 spots would be more like a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Thats why we need to drive a hard bargain. Throw out the trade charts, if we get a few offers, we drive up the price. If we slide back more than 5, we have to get a 4th rounder period.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses or Filo makes the most sense.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moses or Filo makes the most sense.

Didn't we discuss a few weeks ago how there would be noooooo way Moses falls to us because McShay had him going in top 15 picks.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I cant believe it. When the Dolphins took James I was like we have a shot but we have to worry about Carolina. The Carolina took Benjamin I was very excited but was still worrying about Seattle. Then Seattle traded out. Unbelievable.

I think this is the biggest shocker in the draft that Moses is still here. PLEASE TAKE HIM!!!!!!!!

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we trade back and get a couple of these guys as opposed to one. Whats up with Jordan Matthews? Why no hype on him?

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for Moses!!!! He would be a bookend on the right side and give us 2 quality tackles for years to come...

Last nite on ESPN...Kiper was talking about how when ou get a Franchise guy, you need to surround him with guys that make that player the guy you want (talking about the ravens drafting big dline to keep guys off Ray) and he is right....We gave up alot for RG and we need to put a BIG FUCKING wall in front of him so he can do what we want and expect him to do..... if we trade back and get anything less then 4th round, it is a bad trade.....I prefer we stay at #34, take Moses and never think twice about that pick!!!