• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what state owns the most BCS titles

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's indiana

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever proud of your wife, your son, a brother, a sister, your dog, a friend? What the hell did you have to do with them? Oh yea, your wife, son, brother, sister and dog were all your creation. When someone wants to ALWAYS find a flaw in a statement made on these boards I imagine they ALWAYS can. :noidea: Guess what? I've been following Alabama football since I was 8 years old, and lets just say that's 40 plus years. My Dad passed that on to me and yes we both attended the University which I imagine is another stupid ass criteria you require for a fan to even pull for a school. :L I get very emotionally involved when they play. Feel good when they win, feel bad when they lose, take pride when their champions but you know what I don't do? Let that run my life! I don't carry it with me. For some reason people on here think if you're passionate (which is the word most use in describing a college fan) they think you live and die by your team and have nothing else. What a crock! I love all the offered up psychological help from many of the mental midgets who roam these boards. :suds:

wow, I agree with you once :suds:

I'm not proud of it but I had a bama logo up all last bowl season.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if you live in Ohio I can see why you wouldnt be a proud person. Everybody hates their life that lives in that shithole!
No reason to be proud of a piece of dirt, you wouldnt understand. Be proud of your dirt, its great dirt you should be very....proud.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to be proud of a piece of dirt, you wouldnt understand. Be proud of your dirt, its great dirt you should be very....proud.

Well, YOU seem proud of Ohio State and they're dirt... :yahoo:

:bolt:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you and you are welcome. You be proud of your state. I will chose bigger more important things to me.

Just a question, but OSU represents the entire state of Ohio as it being the largest public university in size, money, and students. So if you root for a state university does that not mean you are proud of the state they are in? Not trolling or arguing. Just an honest question.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is something I do not understand. What is state pride? Pride in an area that is drawn with imaginary lines and someone just happend to be popped out in that area? I understand pride in a university if I have in someway contributed to their success, other than giving them my money. I do not take any pride when tOSU wins. I enjoy a win but there is personal pride just because I chose to cheer for that team. I always thought one would take pride in something they did themselves.

This could be the most bizarro world comment I've ever read on the interwebz.

1. state lines are most certainly not imaginary. maybe in your world but not in reality.

2. being popped out in a state does not make that your home state. :L

3. I think what you're saying is that unless you play for the football team you should not take any pride in it whatsoever. that would really suck for university budgets. and since I gave my money to University of Miami to get a degree I guess that means I should just ignore the fact that they have any sports teams whatsoever. however by your logic even if I played for the Canes I wouldn't be able to take any pride in them since it's a team sport right? gotta do it all myself.

and by your logic I have to wonder what the hell you're doing on a sports message board. but no worries I'll be calling you out on every positive comment you make about your team from here on out. I don't think I've ever seen anybody that hasn't had family pride, state pride, national pride, team pride, school pride or any pride whatsoever. my first suggestion to you is at all costs avoid having children.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be the most bizarro world comment I've ever read on the interwebz.

1. state lines are most certainly not imaginary. maybe in your world but not in reality.

2. being popped out in a state does not make that your home state. :L

3. I think what you're saying is that unless you play for the football team you should not take any pride in it whatsoever. that would really suck for university budgets. and since I gave my money to University of Miami to get a degree I guess that means I should just ignore the fact that they have any sports teams whatsoever. however by your logic even if I played for the Canes I wouldn't be able to take any pride in them since it's a team sport right? gotta do it all myself.

and by your logic I have to wonder what the hell you're doing on a sports message board. but no worries I'll be calling you out on every positive comment you make about your team from here on out. I don't think I've ever seen anybody that hasn't had family pride, state pride, national pride, team pride, school pride or any pride whatsoever. my first suggestion to you is at all costs avoid having children.
The last time I drove from Ohio to tSUM, last night, when going there I saw no line. Please show me in "reality" where that line is? Or maybe I am blind or not looking hard enough.
Yes popped out.
No I didnt say that, I said "I dont understand". You can have pride in whatever you want, I did not try to control that in any way. I just dont understand that. So by my logic, I dont understand that and you can do whatever you want. I have family pride, I am involved in that, I have national pride, I was in the military, I had team pride, when I played for a team. School pride...eh am I "proud" about an institution that I paid to educate me? Why I paid them.
My suggestion to you is comprehend what you read at all cost. Then come can post.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I drove from Ohio to tSUM, last night, when going there I saw no line. Please show me in "reality" where that line is? Or maybe I am blind or not looking hard enough.
Yes popped out.
No I didnt say that, I said "I dont understand". You can have pride in whatever you want, I did not try to control that in any way. I just dont understand that. So by my logic, I dont understand that and you can do whatever you want. I have family pride, I am involved in that, I have national pride, I was in the military, I had team pride, when I played for a team. School pride...eh am I "proud" about an institution that I paid to educate me? Why I paid them.
My suggestion to you is comprehend what you read at all cost. Then come can post.

make the same drive with a bag of weed, and then tell the cops. I'm sure the reality will hit you pretty quick.

Would painting the lines on the ground make them more real for you? Lmao!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make the same drive with a bag of weed, and then tell the cops. I'm sure the reality will hit you pretty quick.

Would painting the lines on the ground make them more real for you? Lmao!
Yes then they would be in "reality" instead of just some made up lines on a piece of paper.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great state of Florida is tied with Oklahoma for the most losses in the BCSNCG. They could take that title too this time around.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great state of Florida is tied with Oklahoma for the most losses in the BCSNCG. They could take that title too this time around.

Didn't know that; could it be the Florida teams played in more?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that; could it be the Florida teams played in more?

Oklahoma has two losses and so does FSU. Those are the two losses for both the state of FL and OK.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. If fsu loses they will be the new oklahoma of the bcs. I cant even remember OUs only win of 4 attempts.