• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What QB's would you rather have??

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much negativity towards Kaepernick from the Niners fans on these boards that I have to ask - what other QB's would you rather have under center?

As an outsider and especially after seeing him torch the Packers 3 games in a row, I would put him as a top 10 QB but it is obvious that many of the Niners fans do not see it as I do.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much negativity towards Kaepernick from the Niners fans on these boards that I have to ask - what other QB's would you rather have under center?

As an outsider and especially after seeing him torch the Packers 3 games in a row, I would put him as a top 10 QB but it is obvious that many of the Niners fans do not see it as I do.

We're venting right now after an extremely disappointing loss where Kaepernick had open guys and chose to make a very difficult throw with a lot of time left. He has some real problems with progressions and locking in on his first receiver, especially if that first receiver is named Crabtree. He needs to learn that part, in watching the replays of the game highlights Kaepernick made some great throws as well as some mind boggling throws.
He needs to make improvement in those areas, and that killed him at the end of this season and in last year's Super Bowl.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Rogers, Luck, Brady, Brees, and Manning are the easy ones to name.

Personally I think RG3, Romo, Foles, Rivers, Roethisberger, Ryan, and Newton are all better or will be better shortly.

Eli Manning and Stafford are a toss up for me. I think they are just a notch below Kap.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers, Luck, Brady, Brees, Newton, both Mannings, Roethlisberger, Ryan, Rivers, Cutler, Stafford and Romo. That's proably it.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers, Luck, Brady, Brees, Newton, both Mannings, Roethlisberger, Ryan, Rivers, Cutler, Stafford and Romo. That's proably it.

Certainly agree with this list.

I might throw in RG3, Tannehill, Wilson, and Foles as well but those four would probably make the trade kind of a wash.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly agree with this list.

I might throw in RG3, Tannehill, Wilson, and Foles as well but those four would probably make the trade kind of a wash.

I don't like Tannyhill or Griffin, maybe Wilson and I think the jury is still out on Foles.

dubabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hater

Really it's ridiculous, what has Cam done with more time than Kaep? Romo? Cutler? Not to mention guys on the downside like Eli.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crikey

Cutler, Romo, Newton and Eli Manning?

that is surprising

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hater

Really it's ridiculous, what has Cam done with more time than Kaep? Romo? Cutler? Not to mention guys on the downside like Eli.

If you can't see that Romo is a better QB than Kap then you are probably blind.

I've defended Romo like 4 times today. I love to make fun of him for back breaking interceptions. Fuck the Cowboys. But all that being said, the guy is head and shoulders better than Kap.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you can't see that Romo is a better QB than Kap then you are probably blind.

I've defended Romo like 4 times today. I love to make fun of him for back breaking interceptions. Fuck the Cowboys. But all that being said, the guy is head and shoulders better than Kap.

Yup, I agree.

I hate the cowboys more then any other team but Romo is a better QB.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way I take Cutler, or Romo. If I am going to grab an old QB who has already passed their peak, it has to be Brees, Brady, or Manning. RG3 isn't better. He is terrible and won't survive the league. I would take... the three mentioned before, Luck, Rodgers, and maybe Ryan. Rivers has already proven he can't win in the playoffs. Stafford can't even get there. Eli?? No thanks.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No questions:
Brady
P manning
Bree's
Rodgers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck, LOL what the hell has he done. This is some funny stuff.

Like I stated before Payton, Brady, Rogers and I guess Brees. To Build my team right now I would Drop Brady, Payton and Brees. Getting old with Payton and Brady. My new Top 5 do build a team around I would put in (no order)Rogers, Ryan, Kap, Luck, ?

This is some funny stuff. People are putting Rivers, Romo and Cutler over Kap. These guys have done shit. Kap has already had a more successful career then all 3. Im done talking to these people that think this. Ask any Dallas fan who they would take. Newton has 1 good year and now he is better then Kap. Last time I checked Kap just beat Newton in the playoffs. And Please no RG3. The guy is so over rated. ROMO SUCKS DEAL with it.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just tell me plz!! How many of these CK7 discussions are we gonna have. Sic u my guy & all. Put u have it in 4 CK7 now.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool investing one more season in Kaep.....in 2015 he must take the next step.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these guys are fake 49ers fans. They hare Haters. No football knowledge. RG3 ,Tennehill, stafford, Romo, Rivers, Cutler and Foles. OMG This is some funny shit. I can understand Eli just because he has 2 superbowls. That makes sense but these other scrubs are not even close to what Kap has done.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Purguy12 your so damn right. This is some hilarious shit going on here. Most of them QBS haven't done shit.