• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I hate about my team..

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where to start...

Our offense relied solely on the legs of Nick Chubb, and when he went down, we didn't have an answer. The gimmicky Wild Dawg has been a help, but only because it's a bit of a new wrinkle to the offense and hasn't been practiced for yet.

Our quarterback is a Virginia reject.

Our backup QB can't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away and the third stringer was supposed to be Tebow-lite, but in the FLorida game, he ran the ball once and managed to be worse at throwing the ball than the two above him.

We're stuck with a coach that pulls in great recruiting class after great recruiting class, and produces NFL talent, but we just can't seem to win the big game. If we're not getting embarrassed by Florida, we're getting blown out by Alabama.

We have another strong recruiting class coming in next year, but I know we'll have a true freshman starting at QB and can't expect less than 3 losses yet again.

I don't like the fact that we're always ranked high, but can't live up to the hype. I hate having to hear it from fans of other teams every time we lose a big game, I don't have a problem with the other fans doing it, unless it's a USC fan because they have no room to talk, trash talk is part of it, and I enjoy it as well, I just hate the fact that my team just keeps giving them the ammunition.

I hate it that we let so much local talent go to Auburn, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee.

I hate that we refuse to go after the dual threat QB. I believe Mark Richt called Cam Newton a tight end, and didn't really even recruit DeShaun Watson. Newton is from Atlanta, Watson is from Gainesville, GA(about 30 minutes from Athens), yet Cam Newton signed with Florida before he got in trouble and wound up in Auburn, and DeShaun Watson is playing at Clemson.

And I hate it that we seem to have a problem with members of the team getting in trouble with the law.

But, I was born a diehard Dawg fan, and I'll die a diehard Dawgs fan.

Sick em, GO DAWGS!!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when they lose.

They should get that fixed.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Ohio State's play calling. It's like the play calling is about making sure players get their touches rather than putting the game away. Please stop putting Braxton in the wildcat with an empty backfield, that's never worked. Throw the ball more than 10 yards. Play to win the damn game, if you want Braxton to get the ball, tell him to get open about 40 yards downfield.

Yeah, it's palpable and all that happy horse shit.

Playcalling is about the only thing I can complain about. We have one of the best running backs in the nation but at times during the game we inexplicably seem to forget about him.

He's had over 20 carries a game in 5/6 previous games, and the one game he didn't he had 19. I'm fine with them cutting him off at that point.

not throwing the ball down field is my biggest gripe. No reason not too.

Its a good thing Ohio North is that close or you might not have a team.
Silly Ohio North fans, cant tell the difference between a refugee and a missionary. As has happened many times, when Ohio sees a problem at Ohio north, we send up some saviors like the two best players in recent memory or some of your best coaches. We see a shit hole and we want to help out the less fortunate.

so.. I'll just say this... and we will just leave it alone after.. If Bama had any clue last year, they would have kept running Henry... I don't think we walk away with that win if they kept on that horse. Thanks Kiffin, keep up the good work in big games. :thumb:

I hate all these things about Ohio State as well...and much more.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate the fact that my team railed yalls moms last night...she was a hollerin' like a stuck pig.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate all these things about Ohio State as well...and much more.

I think the State of Florida should be on high alert if tOSU repeats.

Not that you haven't already lost your mind....