• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Grandal brings to the table

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give it a rest already. you're just building up to a bigger disappointment.
I'm bringing up an informative article on the free agent we just signed. Nothing more, nothing less. You make what you want out of it, and I'll do likewise.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bringing up an informative article on the free agent we just signed. Nothing more, nothing less. You make what you want out of it, and I'll do likewise.

well, i DID make of it what i wanted.
the thing is, you've already posted articles to back your position on the guy. everyone who posts here has had their say we are not all in agreement. you've brought up lots of bs stats to back your thinking. and you changed no one's mind! now here you go again, trying to prove your position based on what some random other guy thinks. seems a waste of time (which is, of course, yours to waste).
who's mike petriello? his first sentence should tell you something ... ""The White Sox have made the biggest splash of the offseason so far""
really? isn't it the ONLY splash of the off season so far? the man makes a living writing ... so he writes! doesn't matter what he says cause he's got nothing to add to what many are saying (and for the same reason) and it's NOT informative.
i just think it's a little insulting to keep posting dumb articles hoping you change everyone else's mind about the guy. i know your position and you know mine. it's "time-will-tell' time! give it a rest!

Reactions: GNG

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i DID make of it what i wanted.
the thing is, you've already posted articles to back your position on the guy. everyone who posts here has had their say we are not all in agreement. you've brought up lots of bs stats to back your thinking. and you changed no one's mind! now here you go again, trying to prove your position based on what some random other guy thinks. seems a waste of time (which is, of course, yours to waste).
who's mike petriello? his first sentence should tell you something ... ""The White Sox have made the biggest splash of the offseason so far""
really? isn't it the ONLY splash of the off season so far? the man makes a living writing ... so he writes! doesn't matter what he says cause he's got nothing to add to what many are saying (and for the same reason) and it's NOT informative.
i just think it's a little insulting to keep posting dumb articles hoping you change everyone else's mind about the guy. i know your position and you know mine. it's "time-will-tell' time! give it a rest!
So quit reading my posts. There, issue resolved.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I definitely have had my beefs with idseer...He certainly ignores me at this point...BUT...This is sort of hard to defend:

The largest contract in White Sox history is for a guy that hits .241.

I mean...Seriously...If we don't sign a player for more than Grandal, I will pay the guy who shows up to opening day with a sign that reads "Largest contract in White Sox history. .241 and Pitch framing!"