• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you expect from PFM and the O?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Manning Does what I think he will it is going to be damn tough to send him to pasture

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 weeks to get down what was having troubles learning is a long time .. you add in he was seeing Oz succeeding with this system and being in the system and not over reaching and causing harm to chances of winning seemed to keep odds up .. I think Manning in helping Oz helped .Manning a 100 fold . I think he was like god cant he see these open WR and thought my god that would be like taking candy from a baby once he took the time to really look and see the weakness each week of the D .

Manning is going to kill teams IMO because they have no film on what he is about to do to them .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This System is predicated on freed up WR's being wide open .. Manning was not utilizing it ..He kept falling into last years rut

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 weeks to get down what was having troubles learning is a long time .. you add in he was seeing Oz succeeding with this system and being in the system and not over reaching and causing harm to chances of winning seemed to keep odds up .. I think Manning in helping Oz helped .Manning a 100 fold . I think he was like god cant he see these open WR and thought my god that would be like taking candy from a baby once he took the time to really look and see the weakness each week of the D .

Manning is going to kill teams IMO because they have no film on what he is about to do to them .

I tend to agree with most of what you're saying crash. Manning has had nearly 9 weeks to prepare for this game. A well prepared Manning has always been bad news for the Broncos opponents. The defense will of course always keep them in this game as well. I feel so much better about Peyton now that we know Oz could be inserted successfully should Manning have a poor showing. I still don't see that. Peyton Manning and your Denver Broncos roll.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey - I thought I owned all the Crackpot theories around here.

I like this one - good thinking Crash.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I probably got a little carried away .. all the teams are solid in the play offs .. they have a clue ..

There is very few easy wins in the playoffs this team just don't have Td makers at WR right now or TE..

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully since Manning is now a game manager that he will not over analyse every little detail and just play QB

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don't know what to expect from PFM and the offense. The only thing I hope for is they don't turn the ball over. If they manage that, they will win.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Protect the football,win the field position battle , positive yds on 1st down and keep the pass rush from rattling Manning. Denver succeeds there and they win.

primetime714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense could potentially carry the Broncos to win here. Although you never want to count out Big Ben even with a bum shoulder and no Antonio Brown. And turnovers can always change things quickly.

That said the Broncos need to find something on offense that they haven't really shown all year to have a real shot at going beyond the next round. The Pats are healthy and if the Broncos get by this week they need to be able to play with them offensively. That means Manning has to turn back the clock and we have to protect him. And need more from our receivers especially DT.

Personally I think we should be using less Kubiak and more Manning offense. More likely though we start with the Kubiak gameplan and then turn it over to Manning when that doesn't work.