• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you playing?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borderlands the Pre-Sequel is the fat chick in the Handsome Collection. The Borderlands 2 port with all of the DLCs and improved graphics really puts the pre-sequel to shame and really puts a lot of Destiny to shame, too.

Yeah 2 is clearly the best of the three games. I've played through that main story 3+ times and all the DLC's at least once though. Pre-Sequel isn't bad, just isn't quite as good as the others which is why I'm having to come back to it after not touching it for 9 months. I guess I probably would have finished it sooner but my gaming PC was shitting its pants for a solid 6 of those months so I couldn't really play any of my Steam games.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually enjoyed playing through the pre-sequel, but it felt more like a DLC than a separate game.

On BL2, I still play True Vault Hunter mode with my nephew, but Ultimate Vault Hunter mode is ridiculous.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replaying Dishonored with all the DLC and finally finishing Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. Still have The Witcher 3 sitting around, I'll get to it eventually.
Dishonored is a lot of fun.

I tried to play through and get the undetected achievements, and it was just impossible for me.

Also, really enjoying Fallout 4.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dishonored is a lot of fun.

I tried to play through and get the undetected achievements, and it was just impossible for me.

Also, really enjoying Fallout 4.

I was able to do it on some missions but trying to do it for the whole game would have meant saving every two seconds so you can reload whenever some random dude sees you. And that takes half the fun out of it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually enjoyed playing through the pre-sequel, but it felt more like a DLC than a separate game.

On BL2, I still play True Vault Hunter mode with my nephew, but Ultimate Vault Hunter mode is ridiculous.

Yup. Luckily I played through on that mode as the Gunzerker so I had ammo regeneration every time I used the action skill. I don't know how you make it through as any other class since you'd run out of ammo trying to kill one guy.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The middle of the pre-sequel is solid. The beginning has a bunch of issues with either lots of dead space or lots of crowded space and no room to maneuver vehicles. The ending did nothing for me due to..well...the story ending being obvious. I also thought the playable characters generally had boring Action Skills that were basically just 'hit the button and have the computer take over and kill things'

I don't remember UVH being that bad. You just have to spec into slag abilities. Zero is really the only character that I tried that has issues in that mode and thats because once he goes down, he stays down and cant Fight for his life easily.

Lots of really good sales on games this month. Bloodborne is $27, Last of US $19, Metal Gear $50 and some other gems out there.