• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you listening to right now?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am by no means a John Mayer fan, and quite honestly I could go the rest of my life being perfectly fine never hearing him again. However, aside from trying too hard at times he's been solid with The Dead & Company. I saw them a little less than 2 weeks ago in Indiana and the show was pretty good. I kept hearing how the Bonnaroo show was great so I had to check it out. It's more or less very similar. They sound much better now than they did back in November. If you get a chance to see them and enjoy the music I recommend it.

He's talented af. Unfortunately, he's douchey af too.

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talented af. Unfortunately, he's douchey af too.

That doesn't surprise me one bit. My wife is a huge fan of his. This didn't make me want to listen to anymore of his music but I'll give him his due, he's not bad. He still needs to let his jamming flow out naturally. At times his solo's feel very lifeless, but he really has gotten better. I hear it's his passion to move towards the Jam band side. We'll have to see if he can succeed with his own group that he puts together. I'm sure his name will help him in recruiting talented musicians and that's not a bad thing by any means. Again if you're a fan of the Dead it's worth checking them out. It was a good time and one of the better show's I've seen this year.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't surprise me one bit. My wife is a huge fan of his. This didn't make me want to listen to anymore of his music but I'll give him his due, he's not bad. He still needs to let his jamming flow out naturally. At times his solo's feel very lifeless, but he really has gotten better. I hear it's his passion to move towards the Jam band side. We'll have to see if he can succeed with his own group that he puts together. I'm sure his name will help him in recruiting talented musicians and that's not a bad thing by any means. Again if you're a fan of the Dead it's worth checking them out. It was a good time and one of the better show's I've seen this year.

( ~);-}

:thumb:

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the days when about 10 of us soccer players would step out of an old VW van with a huge cloud of pot smoke roaring out and following us with about fifty people standing around the soccer pitch, looking over in total dismay as this song blared at high levels through a probably torn speaker cone or two. Ah, them there good ol' days...