• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a Fustercluck

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More venting than anything but any advice would be cool. Just like the title says......here is my sad ass playoff team. Thing is with a win this week and a loss by the guy I'm tied with I'd get a first round bye. Here is the 2013 Week 14 THE RRC's starting line up and roster...........

QB Kaps vs Seattle
RB Gore vs Seattle
RB Tate @ Jax
RB Vereen vs Cleveland
WR VJax vs Buff
WR Dre vs Jax
WR Holmes @ Jets
TE JT80 (If he freakin plays)vs Tenn
K Walsh @ Balt
D Raiders @ Jets (tried to get these guys in all leagues...thanks TREFF!)

So obviously there is concern with Gore and Kaps...........Gore will get the start as he plays well against the Seahawks at home............but Kaps is a concern, along with Tates Ribs and JT80s knees. Easy fix right? Just pick up a couple of players for this week. Here is where the Fustercluck portion comes in. My bench.
Foster
Martin
DMC
TWill @ Chicago
Sanders vs Miami
Dennis Johnson @ Jax.
Now TWill IMO is now droppable and I will be dropping him for either Olsen vs NO or McCown vs Dallas......but will Cutler play? Do I drop DJ even though Tate is not a sure thing? IMO who ever gets the touches in that game will put up decent numbers but with all of my hurt players I can't afford to not have the RB in that game. So, besides DJ do I finally drop DMC for McCown who may not even play or take a chance on Kaps this week. My head is hurting over this..........lol. BTW, this is a keeper so I'm not dropping Foster or Martin. Thoughts?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... Seattle D is a little less dominant on the road... not sure I'd give up too much to grab Might-Start McCown. This might be a defining game for Kaep, so if you think he's got it in him to be great, this is the time to double down.

I agree TWill is disposable at this point, so I'd get Olsen as insurance.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... Seattle D is a little less dominant on the road... not sure I'd give up too much to grab Might-Start McCown. This might be a defining game for Kaep, so if you think he's got it in him to be great, this is the time to double down.

I agree TWill is disposable at this point, so I'd get Olsen as insurance.

That's a done deal..........only other QB on the wire is Alex Smith and not so sure Charles isn't just gonna run, run and run some more in that one............

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam you're still favored and that's with me getting points for 2 guys that might not even play.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam you're still favored and that's with me getting points for 2 guys that might not even play.

Hey Scape this is my money league team......................but I have about the same amount of confidence against your team this week. Good luck!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Scape this is my money league team......................but I have about the same amount of confidence against your team this week. Good luck!

Good luck Sam. Your team should win. They've been the better team all season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I were giving you advice for MBBRL, I would tell you to start Geno Smith at QB and Logan Paulsen at TE. I think those guys could make up that 50 point difference by themselves.

As for this one, I wouldn't lose much sleep over dropping Holmes either. He may not play this week and you can surely find a better match-up play than Saunders on the FA list.

Good luck.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hartline and Jennings are on the wire............didn't hear Holmes wasn't going to play and DMoore still hasn't practiced..........unless you mean SHolmes? And as far as MBBRL team goes matchups kinda suck. Was gonna pick up Seneca Wallace but he is already owned..............lol. Sidenote; I really hope Duffs OK. Miss that guy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I was talking about S. Holmes.

LOL @ Seneca Wallace. Never would have thought he would be starting at this point of the fantasy season despite the fact that he has been IR'ed for 3 weeks.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cluster baker, I feel that I'm in no position to offer "playoff" advice. But I will say that if it were me, it would be difficult to not play the guys that got you there.

Someone very wise once said that things don't always go as planned in fantasy football. And that goes for the alleged lopsided match-ups.

Joe of Ambiguous Advice

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone very wise once said that things don't always go as planned in fantasy football. And that goes for the alleged lopsided match-ups.

that is so true.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hartline and Jennings are on the wire............didn't hear Holmes wasn't going to play and DMoore still hasn't practiced..........unless you mean SHolmes? And as far as MBBRL team goes matchups kinda suck. Was gonna pick up Seneca Wallace but he is already owned..............lol. Sidenote; I really hope Duffs OK. Miss that guy.

Has anyone heard from Duff?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard from Duff?
Nah...............still starting Senica Wallace and a few other hurt dudes................his team still scored 60 last week with like 2-3 zeros too......................

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had more to add, but your welcome for the Raiders D. No worries though, I'm sure they'll implode and we'll both be fucked.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More venting than anything but any advice would be cool. Just like the title says......here is my sad ass playoff team. Thing is with a win this week and a loss by the guy I'm tied with I'd get a first round bye. Here is the 2013 Week 14 THE RRC's starting line up and roster...........

QB Kaps vs Seattle
RB Gore vs Seattle
RB Tate @ Jax
RB Vereen vs Cleveland
WR VJax vs Buff
WR Dre vs Jax
WR Holmes @ Jets
TE JT80 (If he freakin plays)vs Tenn
K Walsh @ Balt
D Raiders @ Jets (tried to get these guys in all leagues...thanks TREFF!)

So obviously there is concern with Gore and Kaps...........Gore will get the start as he plays well against the Seahawks at home............but Kaps is a concern, along with Tates Ribs and JT80s knees. Easy fix right? Just pick up a couple of players for this week. Here is where the Fustercluck portion comes in. My bench.
Foster
Martin
DMC
TWill @ Chicago
Sanders vs Miami
Dennis Johnson @ Jax.
Now TWill IMO is now droppable and I will be dropping him for either Olsen vs NO or McCown vs Dallas......but will Cutler play? Do I drop DJ even though Tate is not a sure thing? IMO who ever gets the touches in that game will put up decent numbers but with all of my hurt players I can't afford to not have the RB in that game. So, besides DJ do I finally drop DMC for McCown who may not even play or take a chance on Kaps this week. My head is hurting over this..........lol. BTW, this is a keeper so I'm not dropping Foster or Martin. Thoughts?

Keeper leagues do have their down-sides when it comes to injuries, luckily we have an IR spot in ours so it doesn't count against your bench. Anyway, assume this is not ppr, if it were I'd grab Hartline off waivers and probably dump Sanders. I too would be very concerned with Kaps and would feel much more comfortable starting McCown. I think I'd play it up to the eleventh hr to see if Cutler is ruled out before making a move then dump DMC. I say that only because I personally wouldn't own him, you may feel differently.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had more to add, but your welcome for the Raiders D. No worries though, I'm sure they'll implode and we'll both be fucked.

Lol..................the fact that we even considered the Raiders D would imply we were probably fucked anyway.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeper leagues do have their down-sides when it comes to injuries, luckily we have an IR spot in ours so it doesn't count against your bench. Anyway, assume this is not ppr, if it were I'd grab Hartline off waivers and probably dump Sanders. I too would be very concerned with Kaps and would feel much more comfortable starting McCown. I think I'd play it up to the eleventh hr to see if Cutler is ruled out before making a move then dump DMC. I say that only because I personally wouldn't own him, you may feel differently.

The thing about Sanders is he is good for 5-8 points weekly and as weak as my team is now it's kinda nice to have that in the bank. Thinking hard about dropping DMC though..................

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol..................the fact that we even considered the Raiders D would imply we were probably fucked anyway.

My exact words to myself when I put the claim in. ."Why the hell not? I'm probably effed anyways! "

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has been ruled out .........