• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a fucking game!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a let down tonight. I hope that is the one and only. LSU deserved to win that game and we deserved to lose. LSU played over their heads, but great players make great plays. We had better rebound before Texas A&M.

Yup, I hope the D isn't too beat up from being on the field so much tonight.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of game is what we needed.... Saban will coach them up & keep them on the level. aTm offense is impressive. The good thing is we got them at Bryant-Denny. Great game Tigers!!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything that LSU needed to do to win this game, they did it.

They needed to have balance. They need to throw the ball and have success running the ball against us. Mettenburger did a good job of standing in the pocket under pressure and delivering the passes where they needed to be.

We made a lot of mistakes ourselves tonight, the fumble on the 5 yard line, the muffed punt, that overthrown pass to Amari Cooper that would've been a TD, but I'm so happy we made it through this one. I don't think A&M will play us that tough. I would say it's a trap game if we were traveling to A&M, but we get to come back home to Tuscaloosa.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything that LSU needed to do to win this game, they did it.

They needed to have balance. They need to throw the ball and have success running the ball against us. Mettenburger did a good job of standing in the pocket under pressure and delivering the passes where they needed to be.

We made a lot of mistakes ourselves tonight, the fumble on the 5 yard line, the muffed punt, that overthrown pass to Amari Cooper that would've been a TD, but I'm so happy we made it through this one. I don't think A&M will play us that tough. I would say it's a trap game if we were traveling to A&M, but we get to come back home to Tuscaloosa.

This game was full of un-characteristic things tonight. Hopefully pulling that shit out will help carry us through the rest of the season. Could be special.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade our coach for either of your teams coach any day of the week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
I would trade our coach for either of your teams coach any day of the week.

Just promise that when your team goes for a great coach that you beat Auburn out for him. Of course, what coach is going to want to go to Auburn when they will fire a NC coach after one horrible season? I think that they should give Chiznik another two or three years.

Getting back to the subject at hand, a good coach should be able to use all that talent that Tennessee has. Dooley was placed in a bad situation, but it is hard to defend him this year.

Finally, it is hard to hate Tennessee since Fat Phil is gone.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaGameWinnerTD_original.gif