• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a freaking win

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 3 hours when the GB game ends there will only be two NFC teams with a better record than us and maybe a 3rd if Philly beats Chicago. 1-1 ain't so bad...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how that makes it an ugly win. It's not like we made it easy on him on every play. There were also some completions that were into very tight coverage and I don't think he even saw Church on the int.
Not even talking about the int, that was a very nice defensive play, but the overthrow to Jackson should have been a TD, then the under through where Carr followed the wrong man and Jones recovered in time to make the tackle should have been 6. 25 others teams win that game I'm just glad it was against Washington.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the line can get to the QB when the suspensions are over.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even talking about the int, that was a very nice defensive play, but the overthrow to Jackson should have been a TD, then the under through where Carr followed the wrong man and Jones recovered in time to make the tackle should have been 6. 25 others teams win that game I'm just glad it was against Washington.
Why should that have been 6? It was a big gainer which is what it should have been when everyone left the guy alone. It's not like the guy fell. Jones located the open receiver and ran him down. On the othe it's a different game if he hits the receiver on what I think was the very first Redskin drive of the game. Can't just add a score to the final. I just think that's Football. I've seen Romo miss what seems like hundreds of open guys on fly patterns. Never heard the other team say we should have won because of it. We were losing late and won the game. That showed some heart IMO

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should that have been 6? It was a big gainer which is what it should have been when everyone left the guy alone. It's not like the guy fell. Jones located the open receiver and ran him down. On the othe it's a different game if he hits the receiver on what I think was the very first Redskin drive of the game. Can't just add a score to the final. I just think that's Football. I've seen Romo miss what seems like hundreds of open guys on fly patterns. Never heard the other team say we should have won because of it. We were losing late and won the game. That showed some heart IMO
Full circle back to Romo? Jones was able to recover because to ball was short, the ball to Jackson was too deep, that's 10 points in my book.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was amazing with countless 3rd down throws. His decision making was remarkable. Dog the D all you want . They stepped up huge the 4rth quarter.

I was thinking that it will be nice to have Dak at a decent price for awhile and will avoid the mess that happened after Aikman. I am not so sure we win today if Romo plays. What I really like about Dak is that he does not look like a turnover machine. Even in college he was not turning the ball over. It does appear the Cowboys stole this kid.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, if Cousins wants to throw horrible passes I am ok with it. Cousins is not a franchise QB, and even last year it was easy to see. He did not fare well last season against the better defenses and lets face it he missed a couple of throws in todays game.

He got outplayed by a rookie who was more accurate and made better decisions with the football.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like this- I was so bummed last week after losing another game I thought we should have won with a back up. I have no idea what the Washington D coordinator is thinking with Norman, but I'm glad he hasn't figured it out. I didn't mind the onside kick like others did. It was obvious they saw something on film. Heck if Bailey kicks it 10 yards, we probably have a good chance to get it. Maybe it gave the D a little confidence.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams team I saw on Monday can beat Seattle- I will take any win we get.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Mo finally put together a pretty good all around game, hope he gets some confidence and keeps getting better