• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a Crock of Sh*t

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even understand that you are racist, huh? No surprise. No racist thinks they are racist.
I'm the only racist on the Hoop.

Years and years, not one other person has been able to admit it.

My least favorite part is the kimchi farts fwiw.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even understand that you are racist, huh? No surprise. No racist thinks they are racist.
I know I am definitely prejudicial when it comes to certain groups of people; a lifetime of unbiased observation has made me that way; but never to an individual.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am definitely prejudicial when it comes to certain groups of people; a lifetime of unbiased observation has made me that way; but never to an individual.
You know what? I actually respect that. I don't agree with it, but you made your argument in a well thought out, logical way, and I can accept your terms.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an issue with some Asian groups' unwillingness to assimilate into the American culture and just stay in their community and never learn English. They are part of the reason that the drivers test in Los Angeles has to produced in over 30 languages.

You could say that about every foreign ethnicity and group of immigrants, no?

Why beat around the bush when you could just admit that the only group you don't have an inherent problem with are whites born in America...

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an admitted government worker....do you have an unbiased view of government workers, or is that view skewed because you're one of them?

This is the part where your hypocrisy comes out....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part? So what about Asians don't you like, since its clear that there's some part about Asians you don't like? :pop2:

For me it's the Dim Sum menu. That is some stinky fucking food :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what? I actually respect that. I don't agree with it, but you made your argument in a well thought out, logical way, and I can accept your terms.
Agreed. How will things change if we are afraid to discuss them. I certainly take no pride in the way I feel, it is what it is and I deal with it. I respect your opinion as well.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say that about every foreign ethnicity and group of immigrants, no?

Why beat around the bush when you could just admit that the only group you don't have an inherent problem with are whites born in America...
I don't think that's right. The Irish, French, Germans, Polish and others tried to blend right in. Being an American was a source of pride for them and they worked hard to blend in and learn the customs and the language of their new home. They did not expect the country to conform to them, they conformed to the country. At least that's how it seems to me.
My mother in law, for instance, is from Okinawa and she has been in the United States since 1972 yet she can barely speak English. Being in an Asian family myself and having traveled and lived extensively in several Asian countries I feel like I'm qualified to speak on the subject; maybe you disagree.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an admitted government worker....do you have an unbiased view of government workers, or is that view skewed because you're one of them?

This is the part where your hypocrisy comes out....
Some of the laziest MFers in the world can be found in government service, but If I told you what race were the laziest, the whiniest and loudest complainers you would not be surprised.
Having said that, federal service, at least in the DA, is a job where 30%of the people do 80% of the work but those 30% are outstanding.
But I'm not an "admitted" government worker I'm a proud government worker.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not racist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
code word...'I'm racist'
Your peevishness and closed mindedness on the subject does not surprise me. Race, along with religion and politics are the three subjects where many people cannot think rationally. You are in that group.
You, and others with your disorder, are the biggest reason why these type issues cannot be discussed openly without the attacks and name calling you immediately bring to the discussion. It is what it is, but it is one of the reasons things between the races will not change because it is taboo to speak openly.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your peevishness and closed mindedness on the subject does not surprise me. Race, along with religion and politics are the three subjects where many people cannot think rationally. You are in that group.
You, and others with your disorder, are the biggest reason why these type issues cannot be discussed openly without the attacks and name calling you immediately bring to the discussion. It is what it is, but it is one of the reasons things between the races will not change because it is taboo to speak openly.

didn't read

I don't read hate speech, stupidity speech and/or racist talk. All three are linked to your past.

BOOM

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't read

I don't read hate speech, stupidity speech and/or racist talk. All three are linked to your past.

BOOM
I rest my case; you proved my point.