• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Went fishin yesterday afternoon

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was out in your neck of teh woods today. took the wife to Peddlers Village & New Hope...I got some reallygood pumpkin ice cream out of the deal.

Best pumpkin ice cream I have ever had is at this little General Store just over the river in PA. I think it is Upper Black Eddy.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was out in your neck of teh woods today. took the wife to Peddlers Village & New Hope...I got some really good pumpkin ice cream out of the deal.

Nice area. Great place to crank up the bow for the bucks and the state also stocks the canal with trout from that point (Washington's Crossing) down.

They also do an awesome Santa trip in the winter on the steam engines. Santa and his boys sing and pass out candy to the little ones as the train moves through the area and back. Sounds corny but the kids love it, so... :)

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went again Sunday (last minute guys i'll try to get the word out next time) Went Ling fishing on the Norma K out of Point Pleasant. Got about 15 & fried a bunch up tonight....yum. Of course the guy fishing next to me got a nice (pool winning) codfish (about 15 lbs.). Great day of the water