• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ODT: 2024 US Open (Pinehurst #2)

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9:30 at night Pinehurst and Bryson still signing autographs. That's a Champion.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9:30 at night Pinehurst and Bryson still signing autographs. That's a Champion.
Did you see him with Johnson Wagner when Wagner was trying to replicate DeChambeau’s bunker shot? It was funny. DeChambeau is awesome

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 misses inside 5 feet to blow it. That's going to sting for awhile. The one on 18 had a lot of movement but he just hit the 2 & 1/2 footer too hard. What an up & down by Dechambeau. He's great for the game especially the way he is with the fans.. too bad he took the cash.
PGA players were intimidated by the LIV players and they shit the bed. Especially McIlroy

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time LIV struggles in the end we blame the fewer holes they play, so now to we blame the PGA for playing too many holes per tournament?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty damn cool…

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of LIV nor was I a fan Bryson, mainly due to his extremely slow play. But kudos to him, parring 18 was incredible and his interactions with the fans was fun to see....and he's picked up his pace of play. Consider me a fan....but not of LIV.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The choke job by Rory was truly Van de Velde-ian. +3 in the last 4 holes after having a 2 stroke lead. Guy has just put too much pressure on himself to be the uppercase T uppercase G The Guy. Someone needs to set him down and tell him that he doesn't have to carry the entire load of the PGA Tour himself.

Yesterday is an example of how LIV has ruined golf. Bryson has three top 6 finishes in the majors this year and can't even give a shit enough to finish top 7 in a LIV event. These guys should be out there battling every week. I will never forgive Phil, DJ, and the other early adopters for legitimizing this sham tour.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The choke job by Rory was truly Van de Velde-ian. +3 in the last 4 holes after having a 2 stroke lead. Guy has just put too much pressure on himself to be the uppercase T uppercase G The Guy. Someone needs to set him down and tell him that he doesn't have to carry the entire load of the PGA Tour himself.

Yesterday is an example of how LIV has ruined golf. Bryson has three top 6 finishes in the majors this year and can't even give a shit enough to finish top 7 in a LIV event. These guys should be out there battling every week. I will never forgive Phil, DJ, and the other early adopters for legitimizing this sham tour.

Your first point - Rory did choke majorly that's for sure. But you hit the nail on the head... Rory NEEDS to win and he feels the pressure and it shows.

Regarding you LIV point - They already have a billion dollars so they don't care as much to win (yes I know the prize money is more than the PGA) but they already made their money. There is more incentive for those guys to come back to the PGA and win and "stick it" to the tour. I just wish they'd all say they left soley for the money but they have improved the PGA now imo... I was on your side when this whole issue first started but now I am just like whatever it is what it is. Hard to pass up $100 million to just show up.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't love LIV, but I think it was important to break the monopoly PGA had. They had been underpaying for years. LIV forced PGA to redo their compensation, if PGA had done that on their own I doubt LIV ever gets a foothold with enough players to matter.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of LIV nor was I a fan Bryson, mainly due to his extremely slow play. But kudos to him, parring 18 was incredible and his interactions with the fans was fun to see....and he's picked up his pace of play. Consider me a fan....but not of LIV.

Same .. you have to give him his due... under the pressure of the last few holes of the US open he's high fiving the fans going from hole to hole. That was terrific stuff and the reason Phil was always a favorite of mine.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the guy. Anyone who has that sort of rapport with the fans is a plus.
It’s weird that of all the people who would become “the face” of LIV, it’s him. I would have not expected that.