• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Went fishin yesterday afternoon

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wanted to do some serious fishing, but I don't have the gear or any friends that are really into it.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got out again Friday morning. Much better fishing, Over a dozen fluke and some junk fish (sea robins, skates) as well, Just missed the pool fish too!

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...we all have more time for fishing for now.....might as well get out some more!

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually catch one of the party boats out of Atlantic Highlands or Point Pleasant depending on what i'm going for.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just in Atlantic Highlights yesterday, at Copper Canyon. Great food.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

If you do go out of Atlantic Highlands the little coffee shop at the end of the docks makes a mean Pork Roll, Egg & Cheese sandwich for breakfast...not exactly on the Healthy Heart menu but once and a while ya gotta do it!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could use an off topic thread here think I'm going to be starting one soon.It's A good way to get to know people and with the lack of hockey we could use some stuff to talk about.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could use an off topic thread here think I'm going to be starting one soon.It's A good way to get to know people and with the lack of hockey we could use some stuff to talk about.

Or we could just use this one...

BTW I should have gone fishing today it's cool but beautiful out. Perfect day for fall fishing.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we could just use this one...

BTW I should have gone fishing today it's cool but beautiful out. Perfect day for fall fishing.

I was thinking the very same thing. Then again, even when it's freezing rain outside I say the same. lol

Also got a rock hangover from the Rush concert in Philly last night so I'm a little spent.

Where have you been going out to DW? On shore or out in the bay/ocean? I'm trying to get down to AC for the 31st for the Candlebox gig at the Party Pit (House of Blues case you didn't know) and like to get out on the 1st or that weekend..

If you want, PM me if you're going out that weekend and we'll hook up and throw a few lines out. If not, then....fuck off. :becky:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great idea man. After all there isn't shit else to yap about... lol

BTW - for your boards info - I sent Ghost a full list of AHL team logo's to install as a favorite. He said he will do it and they should be up sooner than later, so that's cool.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check em out...

Attachments

• AHL logos.jpg
    AHL logos.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 43

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the very same thing. Then again, even when it's freezing rain outside I say the same. lol

Also got a rock hangover from the Rush concert in Philly last night so I'm a little spent.

Where have you been going out to DW? On shore or out in the bay/ocean? I'm trying to get down to AC for the 31st for the Candlebox gig at the Party Pit (House of Blues case you didn't know) and like to get out on the 1st or that weekend..

If you want, PM me if you're going out that weekend and we'll hook up and throw a few lines out. If not, then....fuck off. :becky:
I am jealous I grew up on rush they have always been my favorite band along with iron maiden

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll let you know. BTW I guess I just noticed but how much fun do you have with the bEagles fand in Bucks

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you know. BTW I guess I just noticed but how much fun do you have with the bEagles fand in Bucks

lol I'd love to be able to say I've had a blast busting balls like every year, but aside from their win over the Beagles, my boys have looked like shit every week.

I have zero bragging rights... :L

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am jealous I grew up on rush they have always been my favorite band along with iron maiden

:mad:

Hey, I asked/texted you twice to give me your t-shirt size so I could get you a shirt, but nooo...

* I ended up spending 100 for a baseball type Rush jersey, 45 for one of their tour t's and 20 on 2 posters. :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'd love to be able to say I've had a blast busting balls like every year, but aside from their win over the Beagles, my boys have looked like shit every week.

I have zero bragging rights... :L

I was out in your neck of teh woods today. took the wife to Peddlers Village & New Hope...I got some reallygood pumpkin ice cream out of the deal.