• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Wells Report" Released on Incognito/Martin Bullying Case

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin would have folded from something. He is a broken individual.

Someone punching incognito wouldn't be a locker room issue. Far more than that happens in locker rooms on a regular basis. Guys get over it.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've spent 2 weeks and 25 posts on this subject, then claim to not care about it and then claim someone else is obsessive?

LOL I'm not the one obsessing over stats of forum posts obviously. Like I said, I don't remember = I don't care.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny...I don't remember hearing any thing negative about Martin being troubled before the Incognito issue. He played for Harbaugh at Stanford and was regarded as the #3 tackle prospect going into the draft.
Now Incognito, that's a different story. The man has history of issues.

Yet you say Incognito isn't the problem. Your logic escape me, other then wanting to defend the so called tough guy, who is actual just a well known jackass.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has been brought up is why didn't Martin go to Philbin about the situation. If the OLine coach was involved, could he have just attributed it to the entire coaching staff (fair or not) and didn't feel he could go to another coach because of that?

That may well have had something to do with it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I'm not the one obsessing over stats of forum posts obviously. Like I said, I don't remember = I don't care.

:bullshit:

If you didn't care then you'd have not worried whether I counted your posts in this thread. I don't remember = my position is no longer tenable.

The difference between my "obsessing" is I don't care if you think it's obsessing.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny...I don't remember hearing any thing negative about Martin being troubled before the Incognito issue. He played for Harbaugh at Stanford and was regarded as the #3 tackle prospect going into the draft.

Relevant how? If this broke him a chance at the playoffs would have shredded him to pieces. The highest level of college stress doesn't compare to an NFL practice. If you fold, you're useless.

Now Incognito, that's a different story. The man has history of issues.

Yet you say Incognito isn't the problem. Your logic escape me, other then wanting to defend the so called tough guy, who is actual just a well known jackass.

He's an asshole. I've said that. But the world is full of assholes. An asshole who can contribute has several times the value of a pussy who can't. Martin can't handle minor stress, therefore incognito is far more worth any NFL team's time.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin needs to man the fuck up. Professional sports is the only work place I know of that you can punch a coworker dead in the mouth and not a damn thing happen to you. Handle your shit. Youre a fucking grown man. You got to learn to hold your own.

Bulleying? Really.. youre 6'5'' and 350lbs of pussy. Be a man. Stand up for self..instead of snitching to the bosses. I hope Jonathan Martin never plays another down.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin needs to man the fuck up. Professional sports is the only work place I know of that you can punch a coworker dead in the mouth and not a damn thing happen to you. Handle your shit. Youre a fucking grown man. You got to learn to hold your own.

Bulleying? Really.. youre 6'5'' and 350lbs of pussy. Be a man. Stand up for self..instead of snitching to the bosses. I hope Jonathan Martin never plays another down.

Not alway true. Steven Smith was suspended for a couple of games for a training camp fight and Micheal Westbrook was fined $50,000.

Who knows if some rookie doesn't lose there job for going after a starter in a fight. He gets cut , no explanations are given when players get cut.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey trogaldyte u still doing those geico commericals He never went to the bosses, but checked himself into a hospital to get some pyschiatric treatment. I think your getting Pro sports confused with the shit they did 2000 years ago called Gladiators. No holds barred

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.

[+] EnlargeRichie Incognito
AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee
Police in Arizona say Richie Incognito told them he was responsible for damaging his own Ferrari.
Sgt. Mark Clark says the Dolphins guard took responsibility when police contacted him Thursday. Clark said police went to Incognito's home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood and a baseball bat in front of the vehicle. A part of the bat is lodged in the car's grille.

Clark says further details are unavailable because no crime was reported. He added that Scottsdale police are done with the matter.

Yeah, he doesn't have a temper problem or anything. :L

Not a fucking chance in hell he'd be on my team if I owned one. I'd ship his ass off to Canada eh?