• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well guys...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about it for me. I'm tapping out. I'm going to try to ween myself off slowly from caring so much about this team.

I've never been sicker to my stomach, and it's over a stupid game. It's just not healthy.

That starts with spending free time on the internet posting about the team.

So peace. It was a good run. Can't do this to myself anymore.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too many key injuries for the team to overcome, but the fact remains that the team would be in decent shape at 7-5 if not for Trestman's HORRENDOUS coaching blunder in OT today. All he had to do was run it a few more times to make it an easy chip shot FG. I've never seen a coach try a 47 yarder like that when you can get closer. INSANE!

The Bears are not dead because the Lions are bumbling idiots. Very talented, but they blow too many games with turnovers. They'll probably lose 2 of their last 4 to finish 9-7. So the Bears need to win out. They need Cutler to come back and tear it up the last 4 weeks. Every game now is an elimination game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too many key injuries for the team to overcome, but the fact remains that the team would be in decent shape at 7-5 if not for Trestman's HORRENDOUS coaching blunder in OT today. All he had to do was run it a few more times to make it an easy chip shot FG. I've never seen a coach try a 47 yarder like that when you can get closer. INSANE!

The Bears are not dead because the Lions are bumbling idiots. Very talented, but they blow too many games with turnovers. They'll probably lose 2 of their last 4 to finish 9-7. So the Bears need to win out. They need Cutler to come back and tear it up the last 4 weeks. Every game now is an elimination game.

That's bumbling idiots who are undefeated against teams from Chicago, thank you very much. You're probably right that the Lions will lose a couple. Hell they're all losable....Eagles & Panthers especially. But your guys have at least as tough a schedule. I like our chances.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst display of professional coaching I've seen in awhile.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about it for me. I'm tapping out. I'm going to try to ween myself off slowly from caring so much about this team.

I've never been sicker to my stomach, and it's over a stupid game. It's just not healthy.

Don't let the door hit you.

Good riddance!

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bumbling idiots who are undefeated against teams from Chicago, thank you very much. You're probably right that the Lions will lose a couple. Hell they're all losable....Eagles & Panthers especially. But your guys have at least as tough a schedule. I like our chances.

I just speak the truth. They're bumbling idiots that are capable of blowing easy games (like the Bucs game), but they're also one of the most talented teams in the league and are capable of beating anyone. If they can get over the turnover problem and play more disciplined football, they can be a great team. I think they'll need a new coach for that to happen though. Jim Schwartz is an overly emotional nutcase. I go back to the fake FG a few weeks ago when the Lions had the LEAD. Good coaches don't try nonsense like that. How about the roughing the passer on a 2 point conversion against the Bears? Who roughs the passer on a conversion try? The Lions are too undisciplined because of the coach. Get a new coach in there and they can be great.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So why are you still online 20 minutes after posting this???

:noidea:

There are way too many injuries on the team this year to be able to expect anything significant. That being said, it makes no fucking sense to not try to get closer.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Screw Cutler... he's been a complete bust for the Bears. McCown has actually been better across the board, and with the weapons the Bears have on Offense they don't need the GROSSLY overpaid, always injured Jay Cutler.

What they need is the ability to stop the other team from Scoring.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw Cutler... he's been a complete bust for the Bears. McCown has actually been better across the board, and with the weapons the Bears have on Offense they don't need the GROSSLY overpaid, always injured Jay Cutler.

:agree: w/the bold.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Richig: See ya next week.:lol:

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCown has NOT been better than Cutler. The offense was clicking better under Cutler when he was healthy. The last 3 weeks under McCown, the offense has scored 23, 21 and 20 points. With all the talent on offense, it should be scoring more than that. The offense misses Cutler's playmaking.

A lot of people just look at stats. McCown's stats are great, but stats can be misleading. Did you not see that he should have been intercepted TWICE yesterday? They were maybe the 2 worst throws by a Bears QB all season. Not just balls that should have been intercepted. They were thrown RIGHT to the defenders. They didn't even have to move. One was just dropped which should have been a pick6, and the other was intercepted but it was negated by a penalty. Talk about lucky for McCown.

Jeffery made som unbelievable plays for McCown yesterday, but he dropped 2 TD passes for Cutler in the Detroit game. Also early in the Washington game before Cutler got hurt, a ball went right off Jeffery's hands and got intercepted. Not Cutler's fault. Just watch the games closely instead of looking at stats. Cutler was playing better than McCown. If you can't see that the offense is missing Cutler's big arm, then you're not paying attention. God Bless...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was McCowns worst game. when he missed, he wasnt even close. That catch Marshall made in the fourth quarter was way overthrown, Marshall would have been hurt if the CB didnt hit his own safety and knock himself out. I think AJ had at least 180 yak.

I would say franchise cutler and make sure he can stay healthy all next season, but I really dont know if we can spend 20 million on him and not get more defense. I mean look at the seasons the last 100 million guys are having, Flacco and Matt Ryan are pretty bad. Too many holes on this team to not upgrade all over, including backups.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown has NOT been better than Cutler. The offense was clicking better under Cutler when he was healthy. The last 3 weeks under McCown, the offense has scored 23, 21 and 20 points. With all the talent on offense, it should be scoring more than that. The offense misses Cutler's playmaking.

A lot of people just look at stats. McCown's stats are great, but stats can be misleading. Did you not see that he should have been intercepted TWICE yesterday? They were maybe the 2 worst throws by a Bears QB all season. Not just balls that should have been intercepted. They were thrown RIGHT to the defenders. They didn't even have to move. One was just dropped which should have been a pick6, and the other was intercepted but it was negated by a penalty. Talk about lucky for McCown.

Jeffery made som unbelievable plays for McCown yesterday, but he dropped 2 TD passes for Cutler in the Detroit game. Also early in the Washington game before Cutler got hurt, a ball went right off Jeffery's hands and got intercepted. Not Cutler's fault. Just watch the games closely instead of looking at stats. Cutler was playing better than McCown. If you can't see that the offense is missing Cutler's big arm, then you're not paying attention. God Bless...

Eh... remind me the last time Cutler's "big arm" actually won a BIG GAME for the Bears? Hell, remind me the last time Cutler was healthy enough to even play in a big game for the Bears.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was McCowns worst game. when he missed, he wasnt even close. That catch Marshall made in the fourth quarter was way overthrown, Marshall would have been hurt if the CB didnt hit his own safety and knock himself out. I think AJ had at least 180 yak.

I would say franchise cutler and make sure he can stay healthy all next season, but I really dont know if we can spend 20 million on him and not get more defense. I mean look at the seasons the last 100 million guys are having, Flacco and Matt Ryan are pretty bad. Too many holes on this team to not upgrade all over, including backups.

McCown went 23 of 36 for 355 yards, with 2 TD's, 0 Int and a 114.9 QB Rating... and this was his "worst game"??

WoW...!!

This guy must be pretty freaking good.

As for "making sure" Cutler stays healthy... the ONLY way that's possible is to not play him. $20 mil for THAT??? No way... not a chance. The Bears are fools if they pay that bum $20 mil a year.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown went 23 of 36 for 355 yards, with 2 TD's, 0 Int and a 114.9 QB Rating... and this was his "worst game"??

WoW...!!

This guy must be pretty freaking good.

As for "making sure" Cutler stays healthy... the ONLY way that's possible is to not play him. $20 mil for THAT??? No way... not a chance. The Bears are fools if they pay that bum $20 mil a year.

AGAIN you're just looking at stats instead of watching how he threw the ball. He should have had 2 interceptions, and one of his TD passes was maybe the best catch by a receiver all year. Without freakishly good luck, he would have had 1 TD and 2 INTs yesterday. Which would have given him a rating of 70 or lower. He did not play well yesterday despite what the stats say.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... remind me the last time Cutler's "big arm" actually won a BIG GAME for the Bears? Hell, remind me the last time Cutler was healthy enough to even play in a big game for the Bears.

Well Cutler did turn in a spectacular performance during the playoff win vs the Seahawks, and played great in several big late season games that year to get the team to the playoffs. Last season, he had the bad luck of not making the playoffs at 10-6 because of a tiebreaker. The year before he had them rolling towards the playoffs with a 7-3 record, but then the freak finger injury during a tackle after an interception that wasn't even his fault (receiver fell down). Cutler has been a very hard luck QB the last few years. He's certainly due for a few years of better luck. He was playing great before this injury.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? You didn't watch the first 3-4 games this year? Jay was being touted as the best 4th quarter come from behind QB in the league by all the big boys at ESPN and Fox Sports. Jay had the highest 4th qtr QBR in the league.

Short memory much?

Edit: Big games? What big games, you going back some years when our Bears had an atrocious O line, with no Wr help for Jay??? please. Joe Montana couldn't win in his prime with the tools Jay had.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You didn't watch the first 3-4 games this year? Jay was being touted as the best 4th quarter come from behind QB in the league by all the big boys at ESPN and Fox Sports. Jay had the highest 4th qtr QBR in the league.

Short memory much?

Edit: Big games? What big games, you going back some years when our Bears had an atrocious O line, with no Wr help for Jay??? please. Joe Montana couldn't win in his prime with the tools Jay had.
This...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take a deep breath Rich. I,m frustrated too, everyone is. I'm forcing myself too look at the big picture. The next 3 years. I think were gonna get the D fixed and the O will get better and better. The next few years should be the good times we have been waiting on. Hope you still post even at a reduced rate.

C

cubzzzfanincali

richig, take a deep breath. I have not been super hot on the Bears playoff chances this year, nor, really, aside from the loyal fan in you, were you.

The Bears aren't blowing the league away. No shit. the game was a tough loss. Much stupidity was involved.

How, I ask you, is that really so unusual? How long have you watched the Bears for?

My friend, you will be back, and not a moment too soon. Have a beer. This is the Bears.