• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well for once......

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
I had a feeling, after the saturday games that it would play out like this. This is best case scenario for the NFL and the networks.... and really for fans of the NFL. Granted the loses of divisional round games wont think so, but the average fan who didn't have a dog in the fight is probably salivating over these matchups.

Both should be great.

Sounds like you are saying this was a conspiracy.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tehy only started moving the ball once Chris Harris was out of the game,a fter that they targeted Jammer over and over and over.

Chris Harris has a torn ACL. Not sure of the Broncos depth chart but if they have to depend on Jammer they've got serious problems. After watching Blount last week I think Denver's only chance is to stop him and win a shootout.

I'll stick by my original Pats vs 49ers prediction. Both seem to be clicking at the right time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Sounds like you are saying this was a conspiracy.

No, the winning team was clear cut...think about it, two weeks ago...IND needed a GOAT worthy comeback to beat KC (how do your rebound from that in a week?) CIN more or less wet their pants for SD while DEN scoured over the loss to them in preparation.

CAR...Smith gave it go, but the Panthers didn't have enough firepower...SD, I thought this would be a fairly close game, and I guess the final score says it was fairly close, but imo SD was never really in it...NO was the team I thought had the best chance to win and the score was closer this time, but they were pretty much crushed again imo.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris has a torn ACL. Not sure of the Broncos depth chart but if they have to depend on Jammer they've got serious problems. After watching Blount last week I think Denver's only chance is to stop him and win a shootout.

I'll stick by my original Pats vs 49ers prediction. Both seem to be clicking at the right time.

My original pick was DEN vs SF...watch us both be wrong and NE vs SEA is the SB.

DEN vs NE...Harris going down may trigger BB to get more aggressive via the pass, but I think they will be best served to attack via pounding Blount, and work the passing game off that...I don't think NE wants to get into a shootout in this game.

On the DEN side, I think Champ move back outside from the slot, they have to shade some help to Jammer or whomever the slot CB his.

Certainly a factor, but should not be the reason DEN loses. Contrary to the IND game, the Pats are not real strong rushing the passer...block Chandler Jones and I think DEN will win the game.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Cap & Wilson will throw for 300 yards .....combined.