• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welker Pick Play

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they need a head of officiating with working eyes.

I said it's not something that gets called at game sped. But it was obviously early on replay.

Oyyy how about we just find one that will agree with you at all cost?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can stop the replay and see contact before the ball is there, you can't call it simultaneous. The guy either didn't watch the replay or he's retarded.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can stop the replay and see contact before the ball is there, you can't call it simultaneous. The guy either didn't watch the replay or he's retarded.

Okay, thanks for your input.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much it. But I try to avoid arguing opinion you can never win. The league reviewed it said it was not a penalty. It's hard to think people would expect a ref at game speed to make that call. I have said in different conversation one more ref on the field might no be a bad idea.

yeah. I understand people being upset and all since Talib was injured and after that Manning picked apart the defense (which he pretty much already was doing) and get upset but it's Welker... He was running a play... intended to pick off Talib and brush him off his route and it just was timed poorly and they both slammed into each other. You don't hear Talib coming out and saying Welker is a punk or deserves to get fined or anything like that.... Do ya? No, because it's all part of the game... Just was more violent than usual.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. I understand people being upset and all since Talib was injured and after that Manning picked apart the defense (which he pretty much already was doing) and get upset but it's Welker... He was running a play... intended to pick off Talib and brush him off his route and it just was timed poorly and they both slammed into each other. You don't hear Talib coming out and saying Welker is a punk or deserves to get fined or anything like that.... Do ya? No, because it's all part of the game... Just was more violent than usual.

With you I wanna drink beer and eat red meat you seem to get it.